AGRICET 2020 Notification: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University releases notification of AGRICET 2020, Application Form, syllabus, qualifying marks, entrance exam fee details. Candidates who possess diploma can appear this entrance exam. Candidates willing to join in B.Sc Agricultural courses are informed to check eligibility, syllabus, available seats and other entrance exam details from below and register for the test from here.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AGRICET 2020 Notification Details
- 2 Particulars of AGRICET 2020
- 3 Eligibility Conditions:
- 4 Available Seats through AGRICET 2020
- 5 Entrance Exam Centers
- 6 Application Fee Details
- 7 AGRICET 2020 Application Form
- 8 Registration Form Links 2019
- 9 List of Documents
- 10 AGRICET Qualifying Marks 2020
- 11 AGRICET Results & Merit List 2020
- 12 AGRICET 2019 Schedule
- 13 Direct Links for AGRICET 2019
- 14 Share this with friends:
AGRICET 2020 Notification Details
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree programme through AGRICET 2020 for the academic year 2020-21.
AGRICULTURE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (AGRICET)
POLYTECHNIC PASSED CANDIDATES (AGRICULTURE / SEED TECHNOLOGY /ORGANIC FARMING) FOR ADMISSION INTO
FOUR YEAR B.Sc. (Hons) AGRICULTURE DEGREE PROGRAMME 2020-21
Particulars of AGRICET 2020
- The entrance test will be held in July, 2020 between 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
- The test duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- It consists of a total 120 questions. All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
- The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
- The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- The syllabus is as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming.
Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming from ANGRAU/PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the Diploma Requirements in 2019-20 Academic Year can also apply by submitted a Completion Certificate from the concerned Head of the Institute)
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2019 with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
Available Seats through AGRICET 2020
|Institutions||Allotment of Seats to Diploma Holders|
|Agriculture||Seed Technology||Organic Farming||Total|
|University Agricultural Colleges||97||13||2||112|
|Affiliated Agricultural Colleges (6 Nos.)||62||8||2||70*|
|Note: Out of the 72 seats under Affiliated Agricultural Colleges, 65% of the seats will be filled under Convener Quota at the time of counselling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Affiliated Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2020 examination duly following the rules and regulations of the University.|
Entrance Exam Centers
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittor Dt.
- Bapatla, Guntur Dt.
a. Agricultural College
b. Dr.NTR College of Agricultural Engineering
c. Dr. NTR College of Food Science & Technology
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dt.
Application Fee Details
- For General Category Candidates:
- Before last date 30th June, 2019 (Without Fine) – ₹ 500/-
- After last date from 01st – 05th July (With ₹ 1000/- Fine) – ₹ 1500/-
- Candidates with SC/ST & PH Category:
- Before last date (Without Fine) – ₹ 250/-
- After last date (With ₹ 500/- Fine) – ₹ 750/-
AGRICET 2020 Application Form
- The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET 2020 application ONLINE through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. The last date for application submission without late fee is xx-06-2020.
- Candidate need to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway.
- After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hard copy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd.Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener – AGRICET 2020, The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, NAIRA 532 185 Srikakulam District, A.P. on or before xx-07-2020”.
Registration Form Links 2019
List of Documents
- Hard Copy of Online submitted Application form
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS and CAP.
- Self attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgement (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/PH) paid through online.
Note: Candidates are informed that submission of hard copy of ONLINE applications along with the necessary documents is mandatory, without which he/she will not be eligible for counselling process.
AGRICET Qualifying Marks 2020
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRICET 2020 is 25% ( 30 marks out of 120 marks) of the maximum marks considered for ranking.
- However, for candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed.
AGRICET Results & Merit List 2020
The merit list of the candidates will be displayed in the University website www.angrau.ac.in and the eligible candidates shall be informed about the counselling date though the University website. For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.
- The total marks secured in AGRICET 2020
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- SSC Overall Grade Point
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
AGRICET 2019 Schedule
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AGRICET 2019||06-06-2019|
|Commencement of submission of Online application form||06-06-2019|
|Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee)||30-06-2019|
|Last date of submission of Online application form with late fee ( Rs.1000)||05-07-2019|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from website:||14-07-2019 onwards|
|AGRICET 2019 – Examination||21-07-2019|
Direct Links for AGRICET 2019
- Official weblink of entrance exam : angrauagricet.aptonline.in
- Entrance Test Notification – Check here
- Check AGRICET Information Brochure
- Interested candidates read Instructions To The Candidates
- Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Local status of student migrated from Telangana to AP – Click here