AGRICET 2019 Notification, Application Form, syllabus, qualifying marks, entrance exam fee and other details available here. Candidates who possess diploma can appear this entrance exam. Candidates willing to join in B.Sc Agricultural courses are informed to check eligibility, syllabus, available seats and other entrance exam details from below and register for the test from here.
Contents of this Page
- AGRICET 2019 Notification, Application Form Details
- Particulars of AGRICET-2019
- Eligibility Conditions:
- Available Seats through AGRICET
- Entrance Exam Centers
- Application Fee Details
- AGRICET 2019 Application Form
- Registration Form Links
- List of Documents
- AGRICET Qualifying Marks 2019
- AGRICET Results & Merit List 2019
- AGRICET Help Line Number
- AGRICET Schedule 2019
- Direct Links for AGRICET 2019
- Share this with friends:
AGRICET 2019 Notification, Application Form Details
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree programme through AGRICET 2019 for the academic year 2019-20.
AGRICULTURE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (AGRICET)
POLYTECHNIC PASSED CANDIDATES (AGRICULTURE / SEED TECHNOLOGY /ORGANIC FARMING) FOR ADMISSION INTO
FOUR YEAR B.Sc. (Hons) AGRICULTURE DEGREE PROGRAMME 2019-20
Particulars of AGRICET-2019
- The entrance test will be held on 21-07-2019 between 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
- The test duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- It consists of a total 120 questions. All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
- The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
- The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- The syllabus is as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming.
Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming from ANGRAU/PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the Diploma Requirements in 2018-19 Academic Year can also apply by submitted a Completion Certificate from the concerned Head of the Institute)
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2019 with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
Available Seats through AGRICET
|Institutions||Allotment of Seats to Diploma Holders|
|Agriculture||Seed Technology||Organic Farming||Total|
|University Agricultural Colleges||97||13||2||112|
|Affiliated Agricultural Colleges (6 Nos.)||62||8||2||70*|
|Note: Out of the 72 seats under Affiliated Agricultural Colleges, 65% of the seats will be filled under Convener Quota at the time of counselling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Affiliated Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2019 examination duly following the rules and regulations of the University.|
Entrance Exam Centers
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittor Dt.
- Bapatla, Guntur Dt.
a. Agricultural College
b. Dr.NTR College of Agricultural Engineering
c. Dr. NTR College of Food Science & Technology
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dt.
Application Fee Details
- For General Category Candidates:
- Before last date 30th June, 2019 (Without Fine) – ₹ 500/-
- After last date from 01st – 05th July (With ₹ 1000/- Fine) – ₹ 1500/-
- Candidates with SC/ST & PH Category:
- Before last date (Without Fine) – ₹ 250/-
- After last date (With ₹ 500/- Fine) – ₹ 750/-
AGRICET 2019 Application Form
- The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET 2019 application ONLINE through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. The last date for application submission without late fee is 30-06-2019.
- Candidate need to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway.
- After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd.Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener – AGRICET 2019, The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, NAIRA 532 185 Srikakulam District, A.P. on or before 12-07-2019”.
Registration Form Links
List of Documents
- Hard Copy of Online submitted Application form
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS and CAP.
- Self attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgement (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/PH) paid through online.
Note: Candidates are informed that submission of hard copy of ONLINE applications along with the necessary documents is mandatory, without which he/she will not be eligible for counselling process.
AGRICET Qualifying Marks 2019
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRICET 2019 is 25% ( 30 marks out of 120 marks) of the maximum marks considered for ranking.
- However, for candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed.
AGRICET Results & Merit List 2019
The merit list of the candidates will be displayed in the University website www.angrau.ac.in and the eligible candidates shall be informed about the counselling date though the University website. For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.
- The total marks secured in AGRICET-2019
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- SSC Overall Grade Point
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
AGRICET Help Line Number
- Timings : 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M
AGRICET Schedule 2019
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AGRICET 2019||06-06-2019|
|Commencement of submission of Online application form||06-06-2019|
|Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee)||30-06-2019|
|Last date of submission of Online application form with late fee ( Rs.1000)||05-07-2019|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from website:||14-07-2019 onwards|
|AGRICET 2019 – Examination||21-07-2019|
Direct Links for AGRICET 2019
- Official weblink of entrance exam : angrauagricet.aptonline.in
- Entrance Test Notification – Check here
- Check AGRICET Information Brochure
- Interested candidates read Instructions To The Candidates
- Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Local status of student migrated from Telangana to AP – Click here
Conclusion: AGRICET 2019 Notification is now available for Diploma holders to get admission into 4 years B.SC Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming in AP. For other entrance exams in Andhra Pradesh visit this link.