TS Inter Corporate College Admission Notification 2020 releases soon by Telangana ePass. Students passed 10th class with min 7 GPA can apply online for this Telangana Inter Corporate College Entrance before last date June 2020. Students can get admission into Private Corporate Intermediate Junior colleges for free. Interested candidates can register from direct application form links provided below. Before proceeding with application check Eligibility Conditions, required documents to register, list of colleges available, selection criteria and other important updates from here.
TS Inter Corporate College Notification 2020
Eligibility to apply
- Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible.
- Students belonging to SC, ST Category with annual parental income is less than ₹ 2 Lakhs.
- Also BC & Minority Welfare Students of rural area with family income is below ₹ 1.5 Lakhs.
- Candidates of BC & Minority Welfare Students of Urban area with family income is below ₹ 2 Lakhs.
- EBC, Disabled Welfare Students with parental income is less than ₹ 1 Lakh
- Students who belong to Hyderabad district are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Candidates Selection Process will be strictly Based on student Permanent Address only (Permanent District).
Required Certificates for registration
- Income Certificate from Mee Seeva issued after 01/01/2019
- Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from Mee Seeva
- Photograph of Candidate (Photo size 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Mobile No. and Email Id (Working) for Communication
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card if available
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
- CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
- Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
- HPS Students has to contact School/DD(SW) for SSC Details Entry.
- SW,TW and BCW Hostel Students has to Contact DD for Mapping of SSC Details
Direct Links for TS Inter Corporate Admissions 2019
- Fill application form for academic year 2019-20.
- If already registered download / print application here.
- Check the official website of Corporate Scheme Admissions.
- Check Andhra Pradesh Corporate Admission Notification & Application 2020
Last Year Admission Dates
- Notification Date: 24th May, 2019
- Date of Registrations Starts: 25th May, 2019
- Last Date for registrations: 09th June, 2019
- College Allotments releases: 2nd Week June, 2019
Conclusion: TS Inter Corporate College Admissi90on 2020 Notification releases soon. Apply online at Telangana ePass website before last date June 2020 for Free Intermediate.