AIIMS Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur (AIIMS) released recruitment notification for senior resident 105 vacancy posts. Vacancy’s are invited for Anaesthesiology, Bons & Plastic Surgury, General Medicine and other posts. Candidates who are waiting the All India Institute of Medical Science this is the golden opportunity to get job in AIIMS. Aspirants Should have passed PG, Medical Degree, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for the posts. AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya
Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Contents of this Page
- 1 AIIMS 105 Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
- 2 AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment Notification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Post wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Category wise vacancy details
- 6 Educational Qualification
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 Address
- 11 Important Dates To Remember
- 12 Important Links
- 13 Share this with friends:
AIIMS 105 Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 08th October 2019 to 06th November 2019. For more information read full Official Notification Before apply Online. Moreover we have provided the JAIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science Raipur (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Anaesthesiology, Bons & Plastic Surgury, General Medicine and other posts|
|Total Vacancies||105 Vacancies|
|Starting date||08th October 2019|
|Closing Date||06th November 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67700/- (Level 11) Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Si No||Department||No Of Vacancy|
|02||Burns & Plastic Surgery||05|
|05||Endocrinology and Metabolism||06|
|Trauma & Emergency|
|16||i) General Medicine /Emergency Medicine||04|
|17||ii) General Surgery||03|
Category wise vacancy details
|Category||No. of Post|
|Including 04 posts for PWD|
- Post graduate in Medical Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Upper age limit 40 years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- General/OBC category – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
- Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building,
Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G. E. Road,
Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 492099. 0771-2577267
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 08th October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 06th November 2019
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.