IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology released short notice for Recruiting Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) (IIT ISM) the education organization has invited applications for the 191 Non-teaching posts including Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant and Junior Technician. The applications are invited online mode only. This is the great opportunity to get job in IIT ISM. Don’t miss this golden chance. Aspirants who completed their Masters degree in any discipline with minimum 55% and Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, proficiency in computer operations, MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint they can apply online.
IIT Dhanbad Notification 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 12th October 2019 to 04th November 2019. For more information read full Official Notification Before apply Online. Moreover we have provided the IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF to read. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
IIT Dhanbad Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Indian School of Mines|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrars, Assistant Registrars, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician.|
|Total Vacancies||191 Vacancies|
|Starting date||12th October 2019|
|Closing Date||04th November 2019|
|Pay Scale||Level – 3, Level-10 & Level-12|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Group – (Chemistry)||02|
|Group -V (Electronics)||19|
|Group -VI (Mechanical)||40|
|Group – VIII (Mining)||03|
Category wise vacancy details
|Name of the post(s)||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Technician: 106(UR-46, SC-15, ST-7, OBC-28, EWS- 10)|
|Group –I (Chemistry)||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|Group –II (Chemical)||3||1||1||2||1||8|
|Group –VI (Mechanical)||17||6||3||10||4||40|
|Group –VIII (Mining)||2||0||0||1||0||3|
- Deputy Registrars – Masters degree in any discipline with minimum 55%
- Assistant Registrars – Masters degree in any discipline with minimum 55%
- Junior Assistant- 74 posts – Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, proficiency in computer operations, MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint.
- Typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi
- Junior Technician- 106 posts – Diploma in relevant engineering discipline of 3 years from a recognised polytechnic /institute of BSC degree in relevant discipline (minimum 55%) with 2 years of working experience in relevant field after diploma/ BSc, or ITI/ NCVT recognised vocational training in appropriate trade with 5 years of experience.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 50 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- For the posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar – Rs. 1000/-
- For the posts of Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Service menand Female – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 12th October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 04th November 2019
- Last date of download application form – 11th November 2019
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Here we are providing the information regarding IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 as per notification. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.