WBCHSE Higher Secondary (HS) Time Table 2020 released for WB Board 12th class new syllabus. Download West Bengal Plus Two (+2) Theory and Practical new syllabus exam date 2020 at wbchse.nic.in. The Council of Higher Secondary Education released West Bengal HS Routine 2020 for 12th class board examinations. As per the revised pdf time table the WBCHSE is going to conduct H.S old and new syllabus exams from 12th – 27th March, 2020. All the candidates can now check and download complete exam dates and routine from below.
West Bengal WBCHSE HS Time Table 2020
West Bengal Higher Secondary Exam Scheme is announced by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). WB Board 12th (Arts, Commerce, and Science) Examination 2020 Routine is available here and on its official website.
|WB Board HS Board||Exam Dates|
|Announcement of Time Table||07th June, 2019|
|The Exams will Start from||12th March, 2020|
|The Last Date of the Exams||27th March, 2020|
Also check WBBSE Madyamik Pariksha routine – Revised & updated
WB Board HS/12th Routine 2020 – (New Syllabus)
|Exam Date||Exam Day||Subjects|
|12/03/2020||Thursday||Bengali (A), English (A), Hindi (A), Nepali (A), Urdu, Santhali, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi|
|14/03/2020||Saturday||English (B), Bengali (B), Hindi (B), Nepali (B), Alternative English|
|16/03/2020||Monday||Biological Science, Business Studies, Political Science|
|17/03/2020||Tuesday||#Health Care, #Automobile, #Organised Retailing, #Security, #IT and ITES -VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS|
|18/03/2020||Wednesday||Mathematics, Psychology, Anthropology, Agronomy, History|
|19/03/2020||Thursday||Computer Science, Modern Computer Application, Environmental Studies, #Health & Physical Education, #Music, #Visual Arts|
|21/03/2020||Saturday||Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing, Philosophy, Sociology|
|23/03/2020||Monday||Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy|
|25/03/2020||Wednesday||Chemistry, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, French|
|27/03/2020||Friday||Statistics, Geography, Costing and Taxation, Home Management and Family Resource Management|
- Exam Time :- From 10.00 AM to 01.15 PM (Morning)
WB HS Practical Routine 2020
- All Lab-Based subjects excluding Music, Visual Arts And Health & Physical Education: 02/12/2019 to 24/12/2019
- Practical Exam Date Schedule Music, Visual Arts And Health & Physical Education is: 16.12.2019 to 24.12.2019
Steps to Download WBCHSE HS Time Table PDF
If you are searching for the WBCHSE HS Time Table and you are unable to find or download it, You can follow below step by step procedure and easily download the pdf time table. We also provide direct download link for you in below steps.
- First of all you need to know the official website link of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- The official website is wbchse.nic.in.
- Open this website in any of the browser or you can directly click on above link to open it new tab.
- Secondly Find “Examination”” link available on the right sidebar of the home page.
- Now click on H.S (12th Class) 2020 Program
- Check exam dates, timings and subjects carefully.
- Next From the right top corner you will find download button or print button.
- You can download or print the pdf file on clicking on the respective Icon.
- Lastly Preserve the same for further use.
- Still if you face any difficulty in downloading the time table, you can write us in below comment box.
Check WBBSE (HS) 12th Date Sheet 2020 PDF
Important Quick Links
- Annual Examination Class XI (New Syllabus)
- Higher Secondary Examination (New Syllabus)
- Higher Secondary Examination (Old Syllabus)
About West Bengal CHSE
The Higher Secondary Education serves as step towards higher education for the young persons in the age group of 16-18 Years. In this context, the council has been making a sustained effort towards a quality uniform evaluation system all over the state encompassing more than 4300 schools and over 8 lakhs students. The task has been more challenging in context of the very competitive global environment and a diverse range of subjects.