AP 10th board releases advanced supple exam hall ticket in last week of June 2022. Candidates can download admit cards of supplementary exams from official website www.bse.ap.gov.in. The BSEAP scheduled SSC compartment examinations from June 06 to 15, 2022. Class 10 students who already registered can check details and download the hall tickets by entering regular exam hall ticket number.
AP 10th Class Supple Hall Ticket Download 2022
Students will be able to download the AP Board 10th class Supple Hall Ticket 2022 in the last week of June by following the steps which are given below. Generally, the admit card is released about 15 to 20 days prior to the board examination. As we know that the 10th board supply examination will tentatively be conducted in the month of July 2022, so probably BSEAP SSC Supply Hall Ticket 2022 will be available on our website shortly.
AP SSC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2022 Highlights
|AP 10th Class Event||Description|
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||AP SSC Advanced supplementary exams 2022|
|Supply exam starts from||6th July, 2022|
|Last date Supply exams||15th July, 2022|
|Regular results declared on||06th June, 2022|
|Supple result date||July, 2022|
|Hall Ticket available at||www.bse.ap.gov.in|
|BSEAP official website||www.bse.ap.gov.in|
5 Steps to Download AP SSC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2022.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh would release the AP SSC Supplementary exams Hall Ticket on its official website of BSE AP, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/. Once the hall ticket will be declared, students will be able to download their hall ticket from the official weblink. For downloading the Supplementary exam hall ticket, student can follow the given simple tests.
- Visit the https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ Website
For downloading the hall tickets, 10th class students need to visit the official website, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on SSC Supply hall ticket link
Once you reach the official website, search for SSC Supplementary exam hall ticket link and click on it on the home page of BSE AP official website.
- Enter your details
When you click on the link, Supplementary exam hall ticket downloading web page will appear. In this enter your name along with date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Download SSC supply Hall Ticket
After clicking on the submit button, your 10th class Supplementary exam hall ticket will appear. Download your hall ticket in your device.
- Print the Hall Ticket
After downloading the 10th Supplementary exam hall ticket, student can take a print it and preserve it for future need.
Sample Hall ticket (only for student’s reference):
This AP SSC 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022 will display details of the student photograph with the exam centre. Take a hall ticket print, get it attested with your school principal’s signature and stamp which is mandatory and attend your exam according to your location. Follow the instructions mentioned in your hall ticket while going to your examination.
- Roll No: Roll no. is the Hall ticket Number which will be unique for every student.
- District: District where the student belongs to.
- Name: It is the candidate’s name.
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name : The names of the Parents of the student appearing for the exam will also be mentioned in the Hall ticket.
- School Name: School where the student studying
- Center Name & Address: – This is the most important field. The student needs to clearly check where to go & write the exam.
- Identification Marks: To Identify the candidate
- Medium: It is the medium of study of the candidate based on which their examination Paper will depend.
- Time Table: Examination Time Table
- Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
- Candidates should write examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
- Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after 5 minutes of commencement of the examination. Candidates are prohibited from:
- Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
- Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
- Receiving help from other candidates.
- Helping other candidates.
- Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
- Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
- Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
- Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.