AP POLYCET Result 2022 date, time announced finally! As per latest update from Manabadi AP POLYCET result will be releasing on June 18, 2022. Over 1.25 lakh candidates are eagerly waiting for their POLYCET 2022 results to be declared by State Board of Technical Education and Training, SB TET. he Board has conducted the exam on May 29, 2022. The registration process for POLYCET 2022 has commenced on April 11, 2022. Candidates were allowed to fill out their application form till May 18, 2022.
విద్యార్థులు ఎదురు చేస్తున్న ఏపీ పాలిసెట్ ఫలితాలు ఈ రోజు విడుదల కానున్నాయి. ఈ ఫలితాలను ఉదయం 9:15 గంటలకు ఆర్థిక శాఖ మంత్రి బుగ్గన రాజేంద్రనాథ్ రెడ్డి విడుదల చేయనున్నారు.
AP POLYCET Result 2022 – Score Card Link
Candidates may please note that once the AP POLYCET Results 2022 link is active, it would be updated here. As per the official booklet of Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2022, results and rank cards to be released on June 10, 2022. But due to some reasons declaration of result delayed and the SBTET has made a new announcement that the board is going to announce on 15th June 2022 at 09:30 AM. All the applicants who have appeared for the exam will be eligible to check the polycetap.nic.in Result 2022.
AP POLYCET Result & Rank Card Highlights 2022
|Polytechnic Entrance Event||Description|
|Entrance Name||AP POLYCET 2022|
|Conducted by||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)|
|Eligible Courses||Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology|
|Eligibility||Passed or Appearing SSC / 10th Class Board exams|
|Date of Exam||March 29, 2022|
|AP POLYCET Result Date||18 June 2022|
|POLYCET Result 2022 Time||09:30 AM|
|SBTET Official website||www.sbtetap.gov.in|
AP POLYCET 2022 exam was held on May 29, 2022. Candidates would need their POLYCET hall tickets 2022 to download their scores and check their results. As soon as official updates are available on this or from Manabadi, the information would be updated here. Nearly 1.25 lakh candidates are waiting for their AP POLYCET Results 2022 declared announcement. Everyone is advised to keep a check here and on the official website for latest updates on POLYCET Result 2022 date.
AP POLYCET Result 2022 Manabadi ఫలితాలు లింక్
According to the official report, the SBTET Government of Andhra Pradesh will announce the polytechnic entrance exam Results in June, 2022 on the official web portal polycetap.nic.in.
The Candidates can download rank card from https://polycetap.nic.in or www.sbtetap.gov.in or www.manabadi.coin or from any help line centers or otherwise can contact coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
Steps for AP POLYCET Result & Rank Card?
- Visit the official website at www.polycetap.nic.in
- Click on the results link available on the home page.
- AP POLYCET Result / Rank Card page opens. Here the candidates have to enter the hall ticket number.
- Next click on Submit button and your result, subject wise obtained score and state wise rank card displays on the screen.
- Finally download, save and preserve it for further use.
- Candidates have to preserve the rank card / score card till the admission process completes.
AP POLYCET Score Card / Result direct inks
- The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be twenty five percent (25%) i.e., 30 marks out of 120.
- No minimum marks for Scheduled castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) category candidates.
|SC/ST||No Minimum Marks|
|For all other categories||25 % i.e., 30 Marks out of 120|
The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses.
AP POLYCET Web Counselling Process
- Soon after the declaration of results of SSC and POLYCET-2022, detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry.
- The details of web based counseling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available in web site https://appolycet.nic.in.
- Candidates called on each day for counseling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues.
- Candidates have to prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the manual option form supplied.
- The order of options so prepared is to be entered in the web by login through a generated password. Candidates shall enter as many number of options as possible they wish to join to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted.
- Candidates shall download the allotment order and challan for payment of fee through any branch of the designated banks
- Candidates shall report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time.
About Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022 – 2023.
- 1 AP POLYCET Result 2022 – Score Card Link
- 2 AP POLYCET Result & Rank Card Highlights 2022
- 3 AP POLYCET Web Counselling Process