AP DEECET Results 2020 released by Commissioner of School Education on 30th June at www.apdeecet.apcfss.in. Candidates can Download TTC Entrance Rank Card using Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The direct result and score card download link is provided in official website as well as below in this page. Along with the rank card students can also able to get his / her response sheet (answer sheet) from the link provided below.
AP DEECET Results 2020 (Released) at apdeecet.apcfss.in
The marks along with rank of the candidates already hosted on the web-site https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in on 30th June, 2020. The DEECET – 2020 was conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on June 23 and 24, 2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
AP TTC Entrance Rank Card Download 2020
|Name of the Entrance||AP DEECET 2020|
|Other Name||DIETCET / TTC Entranc|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Govt. Exams, AP|
|Offered Courses||D.Ed (2 Years Course)|
|Notification Date||20th May, 2020|
|Date of Examination||23rd & 24th June 2020|
|Question Papers & Final Keys||Click Here|
|Date of Results announcement||30th, June 2020|
|First Phase of Counseling||03rd to 12th July, 2020|
The AP DEECET – 2020 was conducted online for the candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state.
Procedure to Download Rank Card
- Visit official website of DEECET 2020 at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ and click on Rank Card download link from the table.
- On clicking above said link, another new page / windows opens where you need to enter Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Captcha code.
- After entering HT. No, DOB and Captcha click on Get Results button shown below it.
- Now your rank card displays on the screen. Check all your personal details, rank obtained and other details available on the it.
- Finally download, save and take a print out for further use.
- Candidates have to keep safe this rank card till the web counselling and college joining process is completed.
Download DEECET response sheet by using same procedure explained above from step 2. Direct link of Response Sheets is given here.
- “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 35% marks in DEECET – 2020.
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 25%.
- That is to say candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category.
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling (Online)
The Official has not released any counselling schedule at Official website. We are suggested to visit Official website or this page periodically. We will update the AP DEECET 2020 Counselling dates here.
- Counselling will be conducted in online mode
- Rank card is compulsory at the time of counselling.
AP DEECET 2020 1st 2nd 3rd Web Options, Certificate Verification Download from the official website.
AP DIETs Reservation
All the seats in the Government Institutions / DIETs and 80% of the seats belongs to category ‘A’ will be filled by the Convener DEECET-2020 and the 20% of the seats which are belongs to Category ‘B’ will be filled by the respective institutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When did AP DEECET entrance conducted?
AP DEECET exam was conducted on 23rd & 24th July, 2020.
How can I download DEECET Rank Card?
The Directorate of Govt. Examinations released DEECET rank card on 30th June, 2020. Candidates can download it using Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
What is the Min qualifying marks of DEECET?
“O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 35% marks in DEECET – 2020 where as for SC/ST it is only 25%
What is the counselling date of DEECET?
Previously announced schedule in DEECET notification are changed. Revised dates will be announced later.