TS DEECET 2020 Notification: Telangana DEECET Notification 2020 releases by Directorate of School Education. Apply Online for D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education Entrance test. Candidates who completed or Pursuing the Intermediate education can apply for this entrance exam from official website deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
Contents of this Page
- 1 TS DEECET 2020 Notification
- 2 TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2020
- 3 TS DEECET Eligibility 2020
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Eligible Courses
- 6 TS DEECET 2020 Application Fee details
- 7 9 Steps to apply for TS DEECET 2020
- 8 TS DEECET Entrance Schedule 2020
- 9 TS DEECET 4 Important Quick Links
- 10 Contact of TS DEECET 2020
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 12 Share this with friends:
TS DEECET 2020 Notification
Office of the Convener, DEECET 2020 & Addl. Director & Director, Telugu Academy Office of the Director of School Education, TS inviting applications for D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) through DEECET 2020 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) i.e Online Mode exam for admission into 2 year course in Govt. DIETs / Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (Including Minority and Non-Minority) in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-21
TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2020
|Name of the Board:||Directorate of School Education (DSE)|
|Examination Name||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Category||TS TTC Entrance Test 2020|
|Exams date||May, 2020|
TS DEECET Eligibility 2020
- The candidate should have passed or appeared/appearing for the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST and PH category candidates in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the DEECET.
- Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible for appearing at DEECET.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
All the candidates who qualified this TS DEECET entrance can admission into below courses for the academic year 2020-21.
- Diploma in Elementary Education
- Diploma in Pre-School Education
TS DEECET 2020 Application Fee details
The registration fee towards submission of the application online and for appearing the TS DEECET 2020 entrance exam.
- For all Category Candidates: ₹ 413/-
9 Steps to apply for TS DEECET 2020
- Visit official website of DEECET at www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Initially candidates have to download the Information Bulletin and check eligibility criteria and also read carefully all the details available in it.
- If you are eligible, now pay the registration fee of ₹ 413/- through payment gateway available on the official website.
- Pay the registration fee from March – April, 2020 by entering Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Mobile Number correctly.
- After successfully paying the Application / Registration fee you will get Reference ID which is mandatory to fill the the application.
- Proceed by filling all the required information in the application form and upload photo and signature as per instructions provided in the Information booklet.
- After filling all the necessary information once again check all the details before final submission.
- Finally submit the application and the PDF with Application number will be generated.
- Save the filled application and take a print out for further use.
TS DEECET Entrance Schedule 2020
|1||Date of TS DEECET 2020 Notification||March, 2020|
|2||Submission of Application through Online with payment of fee||March, 2020|
|3||Last Date of Online Application and fee payment||April, 2020|
|4||Date of TS DEECET 2019 Entrance Test||April, 2020|
TS DEECET 4 Important Quick Links
- Official website of DEECET deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Download DEECET Information Bulletin
- TS DEECET Entrance exam user guide
- Fill TS DEECET Online Application form from here
Contact of TS DEECET 2020
The TS DEECET 2020 ( Telangana State Diploma In Elementary Education Common Entrance Test -2020) office is located in the Office of the Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Lakdikapul Hyderabad – 500 004. Any information in this regard shall be contact in this office, in all working days between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
Conclusion: Telangana DSE released TS DEECET Notification 2020 which is also called as TTC entrance notification for admission into 2 years D.Ed course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS DEECET is a Telangana Common Entrance test to get admission into D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) 2 year course in Govt. DIETs / Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions.
Telangana Department of School Education of Government conducts the DEECET entrance exam every year.
D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) 2 year course
TS DEECET entrance test is conducted in online mode i.e Computer Based Test (CBT)
Official website of DEECET deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
No, you will be allocated a specific computer by the invigilator in the examination hall.