Directorate of School Education (DSE) officially released TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2019 for admission into 2 years Teacher Training Course (TTC) also called as D.Ed entrance test. Candidates who completed or Pursuing the Intermediate education can apply for this entrance exam from official website deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in. Interest candidates can register for this entrance exam from 11th March and before last date 04th April, 2019.
Contents of this Page
- 1 TS DIETCET / DEECET / TTC Entrance Test 2019
- 2 More about TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2019
- 3 TS DEECET / DIETCET Eligibility 2019
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Eligible Courses
- 6 TS DEECET 2019 Application Fee details
- 7 9 Steps to apply for TS DEECET 2019 Entrance test
- 8 TS DEECET / DIETCET Entrance Schedule 2019
- 9 TS DEECET 4 Important Quick Links
- 10 Contact of TS DEECET 2019
- 11 Share this with friends:
TS DIETCET / DEECET / TTC Entrance Test 2019
Office of the Convener, DECET-2019 & Addl. Director & Director, Telugu Academy Office of the Director of School Education, TS inviting applications for D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) through DEECET-2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) i.e Online Mode exam for admission into 2 year course in Govt. DIETs / Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (Including Minority and Non-Minority) in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2019-20
More about TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2019
|TS DEECET 2019 Latest Information|
|Name of the Board:||Directorate of School Education (DSE)|
|Examination Name||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Category||TS TTC Entrance Test 2019|
|Exams date||22nd May, 2019|
TS DEECET / DIETCET Eligibility 2019
- The candidate should have passed or appeared/appearing for the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST and PH category candidates in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the DEECET.
- Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible for appearing at DEECET.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
All the candidates who qualified this TS DEECET / DIETCET entrance can admission into below courses for the academic year 2019-20.
- Diploma in Elementary Education
- Diploma in Pre-School Education
TS DEECET 2019 Application Fee details
The registration fee towards submission of the application online and for appearing the TS DEECET 2019 entrance exam.
- For all Category Candidates: ₹ 413/-
9 Steps to apply for TS DEECET 2019 Entrance test
- Visit official website of DEECET at www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Initially candidates have to download the Information Bulletin and check eligibility criteria and also read carefully all the details available in it.
- If you are eligible, now pay the registration fee of ₹ 413/- through payment gateway available on the official website.
- Pay the registration fee from 10th March – 04th April, 2019 by entering Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Mobile Number correctly.
- After successfully paying the Application / Registration fee you will get Reference ID which is mandatory to fill the the application.
- Proceed by filling all the required information in the application form and upload photo and signature as per instructions provided in the Information booklet.
- After filling all the necessary information once again check all the details before final submission.
- Finally submit the application and the PDF with Application number will be generated.
- Save the filled application and take a print out for further use.
TS DEECET / DIETCET Entrance Schedule 2019
|1||Date of TS DEECET 2019 Notification||08th March, 2019|
|2||Submission of Application through Online with payment of fee||11th March, 2019|
|3||Last Date of Online Application and fee payment||04th April, 2019|
|4||Date of TS DEECET 2019 Entrance Test||22nd May, 2019|
TS DEECET 4 Important Quick Links
- Official website of TS DEECET 2019: http://www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/
- Download TS DEECET 2019 Information Bulletin
- TS DEECET Entrance exam user guide
- Fill TS DEECET 2019 Online Application form from here
Contact of TS DEECET 2019
The TS DEECET-2019 ( Telangana State Diploma In Elementary Education Common ntrance Test -2019) office is located in the Office of the Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Lakdikapul Hyderabad – 500 004. Any information in this regard shall be contact in this office, in all working days between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
Conclusion: Telangana DSE released TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2019 which is also called as TTC entrance notification for admission into 2 years D.Ed course.