TS DEECET 2020 Application: Directorate of School Education released TS DIETCET Notification and TS TTC Notification 2020 for admission into D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education Entrance test. Online applications available to fill from 11th March to last date 04th April and the entrance test which is scheduled on 22nd May, 2020 is postponed. Candidates who completed or Pursuing the Intermediate education can apply for this entrance exam from official website deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
Last date to Edit of Application available from 28-06-2020 to 01-07-2020.. Exam date will be announced later.
TS DEECET 2020 Notification
Office of the Convener, DEECET 2020 & Addl. Director & Director, Telugu Academy Office of the Director of School Education, TS inviting applications for D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) through DEECET 2020 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) i.e Online Mode exam for admission into 2 year course in Govt. DIETs / Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (Including Minority and Non-Minority) in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-21
TS DEECET / DIETCET Notification 2020
|Name of the Board:||Directorate of School Education (DSE)|
|Examination Name||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Category||TS DEECET Notification 2020|
|Online Applications starts||11th March, 2020|
|Last date to apply|
- The candidate should have passed or appeared/appearing for the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST and PH category candidates in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the DEECET.
- Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible for appearing at DEECET.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
All the candidates who qualified this TS DEECET / DIETCET 2020 entrance can admission into below courses for the academic year 2020-21.
- Diploma in Elementary Education
- Diploma in Pre-School Education
Application Fee details
The registration fee towards submission of the application online and for appearing the TS DEECET 2020 entrance exam.
- For all Category Candidates: ₹ 413/-
9 Steps to apply
- Visit official website of DEECET at www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Initially candidates have to download the Information Bulletin and check eligibility criteria and also read carefully all the details available in it.
- If you are eligible, now pay the registration fee of ₹ 413/- through payment gateway available on the official website.
- Pay the registration fee from 13th March – 18th June, 2020 by entering Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Mobile Number correctly.
- After successfully paying the Application / Registration fee you will get Reference ID which is mandatory to fill the the application.
- Proceed by filling all the required information in the application form and upload photo and signature as per instructions provided in the Information booklet.
- After filling all the necessary information once again check all the details before final submission.
- Finally submit the application and the PDF with Application number will be generated.
- Save the filled application and take a print out for further use.
Entrance Schedule 2020
|1||Date of TS DEECET 2020 Notification||10th March, 2020|
|2||Submission of Application through Online with payment of fee||11th March, 2020|
|3||Last Date of Online Application and fee payment|
18th June, 2020
|4||Date of TS DEECET 2020 Entrance Test|
4 Important Quick Links
- Official website of DEECET deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Download DEECET Information Bulletin
- TS DEECET Entrance exam user guide
- Fill TS DEECET Online Application form from here
Contact of TS DEECET 2020
The TS DEECET 2020 ( Telangana State Diploma In Elementary Education Common Entrance Test -2020) office is located in the Office of the Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Lakdikapul Hyderabad – 500 004. Any information in this regard shall be contact in this office, in all working days between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
Conclusion: Telangana DSE released TS TTC Entrance Notification 2020 which is also called as TTC entrance notification for admission into 2 years D.Ed course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is TS DEECET?
TS DEECET is a Telangana Common Entrance test to get admission into D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) 2 year course in Govt. DIETs / Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions.
- Who conducts the TS DEECET entrance exam?
Telangana Department of School Education of Government conducts the DEECET entrance exam every year.
- What are the courses offered by TS DEECET?
D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E (Diploma in Pre-School Education) 2 year course
- What is the entrance mode of the examination?
TS DEECET entrance test is conducted in online mode i.e Computer Based Test (CBT)
- What is the official website?
Official website of DEECET deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Can one attempt the online exam from any computer?
No, you will be allocated a specific computer by the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Where can I find regular updates of this entrance?
Please keep visiting this page. We will regularly update latest information of TS DEECET on this link
- What is other name for DEECET?
Previously TS DEECET Notification also known ad TS DIETCET or TS DElEd or TS D.Ed or TTC Entrance Notification