AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 released. Candidates who have registered for the entrance examination can download their hall tickets online at sche.ap.gov.in. Students have to enter Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth. Check direct link, important instructions and more useful information from below.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 (Released) on September 10
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the AP Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical common entrance test (AP EAMCET) 2020 admit card on its official website in online mode on September 10. Candidates must note that the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card is an important document as no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without it.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Entrance||AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance|
|Short Form||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Kakinada|
|On behalf of||APSCHE, Amaravati|
|Offered Courses||B.Tech, B.Pharm and various professional courses|
|Post Category||AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2020|
|Release Date||September 10, 2020|
|Exam Dates||Engineering: September 17, 18,21, 22, 23|
Agriculture Stream: September 23, 24, 25
|Sessions||Morning session: 09:00-12:00|
Evening session: 03:00-06:00
According to the schedule available on the official website, the APEAMCET 2020 for Engineering stream will be conducted on September 17, 18, 21, 22, and 23, 2020, while the exam for the Agriculture stream is scheduled to be held on September 23, 24, and 25, 2020. The examinations will be conducted in two shifts, i.e, from 9 am to 12 noon, and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official website of EAMCET at sche.ap.gov.in and click on Download Hall Ticket link below the home page menu.
- Now another new page appears and in this page you have to enter Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No & Date of Birth.
- In that page after entering above said credentials click on Download Hall Ticket button shown below it.
- Now your Engineering or Agriculture stream Admit Card appears on the screen.
- Check Your personal details, Venue details, Photo Signature, Exam date & time carefully.
- Do not forget to read Important Instructions and Guidelines printed below the admit card.
- Finally Take a print out to appear entrance test on scheduled date.
- Candidates have to preserve hall ticket till the admission process is completed.
Sample Copy of AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET is being conducted for the admission into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-2021 — Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Tech (Agrl. Engg.) B.Tech (Food Science and Technology). b) B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.V.Sc. & A.H / B.F.Sc. c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D — in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
COVID-19 Instructions for AP EAMCET 2020 Students
Students appearing for the AP EAMCET 2020 exams must make sure that they carry the admit card with them for the exams. It is mandatory that the students show the admit card at the exams centre. Students appearing for the exams are also required to follow all the instructions for the safety with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Instructions and Self Declaration
- Candidates have to fill the details of self declaration provided in AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket.
- Students must maintain social distance inside and outside the exam centre. They will have to follow the rope queues and floor marks while standing in the queue outside the AP EAMCET exam centre.
- Candidates having a temperature above 99.14 will have to sit in the isolation room.
- Students will be allotted with the staggered time slot. Candidates can check the details in their AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket
- Candidates will be provided with the rough sheet before the AP EAMCET examination and the same will be taken back after the completion of the exam.
- Students should carry their AP EAMCET hall ticket and a valid ID proof at the exam centre.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the commencement of the test.
- Notification Details available here
- Official Website of AP EAMCET: sche.ap.gov.in
- Hall Ticket Download Direct Link
- Online Test Instructions in English PDF Download
- Also download Online Instructions in Telugu PDF
- Engineering Mock Test
- Agriculture & Medical Stream Mock Test