On 20th Feb 2019 JNTU Kakinada released AP EAMCET Notification 2019 in all major news papers. It is a common entrance exam to get admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. This entrance test is being conducted by JNTUK on behalf of APSCHE.
Contents of this Page
- AP EAMCET Notification 2019 Details
- AP EAMCET Courses Offered
- AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility
- AP EAMCET Online Application 2019
- AP EAMCET 2019 Entrance Schedule
- Medium of AP EAMCET Entrance
- AP EAMCET 2019 Qualifying Marks
- AP EAMCET Notification 2019 – New Paper cutout
- AP EAMCET Important Links 2019
- Share this with friends:
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) officially released the notification of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) for the academic year 2019-20 courses. All the students who completed Intermediate with M.P.C can get admission into B.Tech courses through this entrance exam. For other details like, eligibility, exam dates, course details, application fee and more check below content.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 Details
AP EAMCET Courses Offered
Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Agriculture Engg] & Pharm-D courses
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For course wise qualification and age limit please refer official website or notification which is provided below.
AP EAMCET Online Application 2019
Interested candidates can apply through online registration form which is available on official website sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET. This online application is available from 26th Feb to 07th March, 2019. Candidates have to pay application fee then continue for filling the application form using fee payment details.
The application fee for any one of Engineering or Agriculture is Rs: 500/- and if candidates willing to appear both the exams, then they have to pay Rs: 1000/-.
AP EAMCET 2019 Entrance Schedule
- Notification release date: 20th Feb, 2019
- Online Applications starts from: 26th Feb, 2019
- Last date of Online Application: 27th March, 2019
- Application Last date with fine: 19th April, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 20th – 24th April, 2019
Medium of AP EAMCET Entrance
The question paper contains questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium only. Candidates, who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Kurnool only
AP EAMCET 2019 Qualifying Marks
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2019 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16.06.1986).
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 – New Paper cutout
AP EAMCET Important Links 2019
- Official website: sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- APSCHE official site: sche.ap.gov.in
- JNTU Kakinada official portal: www.jntuk.edu.in