AP Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification: Hello friends here the AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept has declared huge employment opportunities for youth. In the first round, a total of 9,62,707 candidates had registered, out of which 2,48,703 were marked for final selection. Now the AP Government will be releasing AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 second notification for filling up about 19,170 volunteer jobs in the Urban Local Bodies (ULB). Here we are shearing complete information about AP Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification. Candidates this is the second chance to get government job in Andhra Pradesh. Details are available in English and Telugu on the official websites gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. They, including user manuals, government orders, guidelines. notifications must be checked thoroughly before applying.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer 19170 Posts 2nd Notification
- 2 AP Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification, Application form
- 3 Documents Required For Online Application
- 4 Eligibility Conditions
- 5 Educational Qualifications
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Important Dates To Remember
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Share this with friends:
AP Grama Volunteer 19170 Posts 2nd Notification
Applications are invited from Interested and eligible candidates through official website of gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. This is the golden chance to prove your talent in 2nd chance. Aspirants can check the complete schedule for AP Grama Volunteer Bharti from the below section. Eligible candidates can apply online for Grama Volunteer Vacancy through the official website from 01st November 2019 to 10th November 2019. Also Candidates are requested to check official notification for more information. Candidates can check Grama Volunteer 2nd Recruitment Notification Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process and Other Details from here.
AP Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification, Application form
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Post Name||Grama Volunteer|
|Total Vacancies||19,170 Vacancies|
|Starting date||01st November 2019|
|Closing Date||10th December 2019|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages) and 10th|
|Documents Required||Study Certificates|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Documents Required For Online Application
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Community Certificate
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
- Candidates who are ready to apply for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs 2019 Notification should check the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying.
- The applicant must belong to the village/Gram Panchayat for which she/he is applying.
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th / 12 and Degree (any discipline) from a recognized Board or University.
- The applicant must pass Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas whereas 10th Class or its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
- 10th for Tribal areas
- Inter for Rural areas
- Degree for Urban areas
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Interested candidates willing to apply for Village / Grama volunteer towards registration is Rs – 0/-
Important Dates To Remember
- Notification Release Date – 01st November 2019
- Online Applications started from – 01st November 2019
- Closing Date Of Online Applications – 10th November 2019
- Applications Review – 15th November 2019
- interviews – 16th Nov to 20th November 2019
- Announcement of Selection Merit list – 22nd November 2019
- Training – 29th to 30th November 2019
- Date of Joining – 01st December 2019
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Application status (Approved/Rejected) – Click Here
- Download Short Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.