PSCWB Pharmacist Gr III Recruitment 2019: Public Service Commission West Bengal (PSCWB) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for fill full 200 Pharmacist Grade II. Here we provided complete information regarding to PSCWB Pharmacist Gr III Recruitment 2019. Applicants who belongs to India can apply for this as WBPSC also given Opportunity for Other State aspirants apply online through official website @pscwbapplication.in. Selected candidates get job in Labour Department, West Bengal.Candidates should have Higher Secondary Exam of the WB Council of Higher Secondary Education/equivalent with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics, Chemistry and a two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the West Bengal Government and registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under WB Pharmacy Council.
PSCWB Grade III Pharmacist 200 Posts Recruitment 2019
WBPSC will decide candidates selection either in Academic Higher Qualification, Marks, or Written test followed by interview based on the applicants count. Online applications are starts from 31st October 2019 to 21st November 2019 Candidates can apply the WBPSC Pharmacist Post from below Link. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
PSCWB Pharmacist Gr III Recruitment
|Organization Name||Public Service Commission, West Bengal (PSC, WB)|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Grade III/ Pharmacist cum Salesman Grade III Posts|
|Total Vacancies||200 Vacancies|
|Starting date||01st November 2019|
|Closing Date||21st November 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- + 3,600 GP|
|Selection Process||Written-test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Labour Department, West Bengal|
Category Vacancy Details
|Category||No. OF Vacancy|
|OBC-A (Non-Creamy Layer)||19|
|OBC-B (Non-Creamy Layer)||13|
|Meritorious Sports persons||6|
|Persons with Disabilities (Blindness or Low Vision)||2|
|Persons with Disabilities (Hearing Impairment and Loco-motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||3|
- Candidates should have 12th or its equivalent with Diploma in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and a 2 years Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
- To get more information about educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Maximum – 39 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- SC/ST/PWD of West Bengal – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs. 160/- + Service Charges
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 01st November 2019
- Closing Date for Apply Online – 21st November 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fees – 21st November 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fees Offline in Branches of UBI – 22nd November 2019
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly.