AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download 2019 released and available to download now from 23rd August. Therefor download admit card of the sachivalayam jobs directly from official websites and also from direct download links provided below as soon as the officials releases hall tickets.
Contents of this Page
- AP Sachivalaya Job Hall Tickets released. Now all the candidates who successfully applied for the Job can now easily download his/her admit card / hall ticket using OTPR ID or Application ID or Aadhar ID and Date of Birth from direct link provided below. Also step by step download process is explained below.
- Check Post wise Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Notification, District wise & Caste wise vacancies, Exam syllabus, Question Paper patter and more from here
- As per latest update the Andhra Pradesh Jagan Government is going to release hall tickets of Sachivalayam Recruitment examination on 22nd August, 2019. Therefore all the candidates who applied for these jobs can get his/her hall tickets / admit cards using their credentials. Keep visiting this page for hall ticket download link.
AP Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download 2019
All the candidates who successfully submitted their exam can download HALL TICKET three (3) days before commencement of Examinations. For post wise direct download link keep visiting this page. The admit card / hall tickets consists of candidates personal details like Name, Father Name, Post applied and also exam details such as exam date, time, center name and address. Therefore we inform every candidate to check their hall ticket for any mistakes before exam and if possible once visit your exam center before the exam day to avoid any confusion in finding exam center on the exam day.
As soon as the AP Govt announces the hall tickets / admit cards for the examination we will provide you direct link to get your halltickets from here. Keep visiting this page and check below or download links.
The 21,69,719 candidates who applied for village and ward secretariat jobs will have written exams for 6 days from 01st September. The Recruitment Examination is being held on 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 8th Sept, 2019 due to holidays on 2nd and 5th. The application will be divided into three phases.
Officials of the Panchayati Raj, Rural Development and Municipal Departments will announced complete exam dates and procedure of exam conducting. The higher number of applications received will be conducted on 2 days i.e on 01st & 03rd Sept, 2019.
Steps to Download Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Admit Cards
- Visit any one of the official website of recruitment, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsgs.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket link on the visited website home page.
- You will directed to the hall ticket / admit card download page.
- Enter OTPR ID or Application ID or Aadhar ID in the space provided.
- Later enter your Date of Birth below it.
- Finally click on Submit Button after entering necessary details.
- You will find your Hall Ticket / Admit card on the screen
- Next click on Download button available next to the candidate name.
- At last Save and Print your hall ticket.
Direct Link to Download AP VSGS Hall Tickets
Click here to get your hall ticket by entering OTPR ID or Application ID or Aadhar ID and Date of Birth.
Category Wise Exam Dates and Applications Received
Nearly 15.50 lakh candidates applied for jobs in Category-I will be conducted on one date. In all Talukas and Zonal Centers in all 13 districts, 12.54 lakh candidates exam will be conducted during the Morning Session and Other 2.96 Lakhs candidates exam may be conducted in the Afternoon session.
On the other hand 1,33,800 candidates applied for the posts of Village Engineering Secretary, Ward Facilities and another 1.55 lakh applications for Gram Revenue Officer (VRO) posts, exam may be conducted on 03rd and 04th Sept.
The remaining categories are held on 6, 7 and 8 per day for all those who applied for jobs. Arrangements are being made to conduct exams in taluka, zonal centers and district centers on the 1st.
|Check Category Wise Applications Submitted and Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Category I||Category II (A)||Category II (B)||Category III|
|Exam Date||01st Sept Morning||07th Sept Morning||01st Sept Afternoon||01st – 08th Sept|
|Note: Check Post Wise and Category Wise Revised Exam Dates here|