AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket officially released by APSCHE on September 3. Candidates can able to download admit card by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth at authorized website sche.ap.gov.in/ICET. The entrance test is scheduled on September 10 and 11, 2020. You are suggested to Scroll down below to check out the important dates, downloading steps and other important information of AP ICET 2020.
AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket (Released)
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, has released AP ICET admit card 2020 on the official website i.e sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates should note that No candidate is allowed inside the test centre without the possession of their hall ticket and a valid identity proof. A number of students who already applied for this exam are able to download AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) Admit Card 2020.
AP ICET 2020 Admit Card Details
|Name of the Entrance||AP ICET 2020|
|Eligible Courses||MBA & MCA|
|Category||Hall Tickets Download|
|Hall Ticket download date||03rd September, 2020|
|Revised Exam Date||September 10 and 11, 2020|
|Availability of answer key||September 12, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|Commencement of AP ICET counselling 2020||To be notified|
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఐసెట్ (ఎంబీఏ, ఎంసీఏ) ప్రవేశాల టిక్కెట్లను వెబ్సైట్లో అందుబాటులో ఉంచినట్లు ఉమ్మడి ప్రవేశ పరీక్షల ప్రత్యేకాధికారి సుధీర్రెడ్డి తెలిపారు. సెప్టెంబరు 10, 11న ఐసెట్ నిర్వహించనున్నారు. విద్యార్థులు హాల్టికెట్లతోపాటు కొవిడ్-19 స్వీయ ధ్రువీకరణ పత్రాన్ని డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకొని వివరాలు నింపి సమర్పించాల్సి ఉంటుంది.
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020 Downloading Steps
- Visit official website of AP ICET entrance exam at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket link on the home page below menu.
- New page opens where you are required to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter those details and click on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- Finally your AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket appears on the screen.
- Check your center details, exam date and time, your personal details and other information available on the admit card.
- Also download self declaration form and fill it.
- Preserve the hall ticket until the whole admission process is completed.
- Direct Link of AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
Video on how to download AP ICET hall ticket 2020?
Details Printed on Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s AP ICET 2020 roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s address
- Contact details of candidate – phone number and email id
- Name of exam centre
- Address and code of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Timing of the exam
Documents to Carry Along with Hall Ticket To Exam
- Hard copy if AP ICET hall ticket 2020 is compulsory. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue without the hard copy of AP ICET 2020 hall ticket.
- Aadhaar card or any other valid photo ID proof is also mandatory to be carried to AP ICET 2020 exam day
- Candidates should bring a signed self-declaration
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in.icet
- Hall Ticket Download link: Click here
- Notification Details
- Application Form
About AP ICET 2020
Sri Venkateswara University conducts the AP ICET 2020 examination in computer based mode. The candidates are given admission in MBA / MCA coures in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The AP ICET 2020 question paper is divided into 3 sections, the duration of the same is 150 minutes. For each correct answer, 1 mark is allotted. However there is no negative marking in exam. Candidates from the General Category need to achieve 25% percentage to qualify the examination.
- 1 AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket (Released)
- 2 AP ICET 2020 Admit Card Details
- 3 AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020 Downloading Steps
- 4 Video on how to download AP ICET hall ticket 2020?
- 5 Details Printed on Hall Ticket
- 6 Documents to Carry Along with Hall Ticket To Exam
- 7 Important Links
- 8 About AP ICET 2020
- 9 Send to friends: