Notification for MBA & MCA entrance AP ICET 2021 released by Andhra University on 13th July, 2021. Check Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility announced at sche.ap.gov.in. Registrations starts from 15th July and last date for submission of applications online without late fee is 14th August. AP ICET is an entrance test to get admission into MBA & MCA courses during the academic year 2021-2022.
AP ICET 2021 Notification (Released)
|Entrance Name||AP ICET 2021|
|Conducted by||Andhra university (AU)|
|On behalf of||APSCHE|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh ICET 2021 Notification|
|Admission into||MBA & MCA Courses|
|Notification Status||Released on 13th June|
|Date of Application Starts||15th June, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||14th August, 2021 (Without Late Fee)|
|Date of Examination||17th & 18th Sept, 2021 (Revised)|
Morning Session: 09.00 A.M – 11.30 P.M &
After Session: 03.00 P.M – 05.30 P.M
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam released ICET Notification 2021 on behalf of APSCHE for PG Courses like MBA & MCA. Where as In Telangana TS ICET 2021 is being conducted by Kakatiya University (KU) on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates completed Degree / UG courses and interested in MBA & MCA PG courses can apply online for AP ICET 2021 exam before last date 14th August, 2021. Candidates are required to submit applications from official website only.
AP ICET Courses Offered
- First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Lateral entry into Second year of MCA programmes in University colleges and their affiliated colleges
AP ICET Eligibility 2021
- MBA: 3 Years Degree from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- MCA: Degree of 3 years with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- For MCA 2nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry): BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
Other Eligibility Conditions for all above groups
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2021.
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories – SC,ST and BC) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
Note: Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible to apply AP ICET for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Date and Medium
The AP ICET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 17th & 18th September, 2020 in 2 Sessions from 09:00 AM TO 11:30 PM, 03:00 PM TO 5:30 PM. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
Medium of Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form
The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for APICET 2020 through an online application in the web site https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet the details of which are given in User manual. The application process includes 4 steps as given below.
- 1st Step: Fee Payment
- 2nd Step: Know Your Payment Status
- 3rd Step: Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
- 4th Step: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
AP ICET Application Fee 2021
Candidates who wish to register for AP ICET Application 2021 have to pay registration fee before last date 14/08/2021. Eligible candidates are informed to submit their application through online mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee
- OC: ₹ 650/-
- BC: ₹ 600/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 550/-
Candidates can pay fee through Payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking. The detailed information regarding APICET-2021 is available on the website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet
AP ICET Online Application Last Date 2021 (Revised)
- Last Date for registration without Late Fee: 14th August, 2021
- Last Date with ₹ 2000 /- late fee: 28th August, 2021
- Last Date with ₹ 3000 /- late fee: 05th September, 2021
- Last Date with ₹ 5000/- late fee: 13th September, 2021