AP KGBV 6th Class Admission 2020, Online Application, apkgbv.apcfss.in

AP KGBV 6th Class Admission 2020 online application available to fill from 10th July, 2020. Interested and eligible girls can register online for Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya sixth class entrance before last date 23rd July, 2020. All the candidates have to submit applications in online mode only from official website apkgbv.apcfss.in. Check eligibility, application fee, exam dates, exam syllabus, registration steps and more updates from below.

AP KGBV 6th Class Admission 2020 (Only Girls)

Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV)

రాష్ట్రంలోని 352 కస్తూర్బా గాంధీ విద్యాలయాల (కేజీబీవీ)లో 2020-21 విద్యా సంవత్సరానికి 6వ తరగతిలో ప్రవేశానికి దరఖాస్తులు స్వీకరిస్తున్నట్లు సమగ్రశిక్ష ఎస్‌పీడీ వాడ్రేవు చినవీరభద్రుడు తెలిపారు. జూలై 10 నుంచి జూలై 23 వరకు ఆన్ లైనులో దరఖాస్తులు చేసుకోవచ్చ‌ని పేర్కొన్నారు. పేద, అనాథ, బడి బయటి పిల్లలు, డ్రాపౌట్ (మధ్యలో బడి మానేసినవారు) బాలికలు మాత్రమే దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలని కోరారు. ఆన్‌లైన్ ద్వారా వచ్చిన దరఖాస్తులు మాత్రమే అడ్మిషన్ కొరకు పరిగణించబడతాయని తెలిపారు. ఈ దరఖాస్తులు https://apkgbv.apcfss.in/ వెబ్ సైట్ ద్వారా పొందవ‌చ్చ‌న్నారు. ఎంపికైన విద్యార్థినులకు ఫోన్ మెసేజ్ ద్వారా సమాచారం అందించబడుతుందని తెలిపారు.

AP KGBV 6th Class Online Application 2020 for Girls

APKGBV EventDescription / Date
Name of the BoardCommissionerate of School Education
Schools NameKasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (KGBVs)
LocationAndhra Pradesh
Entrance Class6th Class
Total KGBVs352 Schools
EligibilityPoor, Orphans, Out side school and Drop Out (Girls Only)
Application StartsFrom 10th July, 2020
Last date to apply23rd July, 2020
Application ProcessOnline mode only (From official website)
Official Websiteapkgbv.apcfss.in

Facilities at KGBVS

  • Free Textbooks & Uniforms
  • Medical Facility
  • Residential Schooling
  • Continuous Evaluation
  • Individual Attention
  • Vocational Training & guidance
  • Free Education With Residential System
  • All round development

Official Website: https://apkgbv.apcfss.in/


Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) is a scheme launched, for setting up residential schools for girls at upper primary level  belonging  to the SC, ST, OBC and minority communities. This scheme is being implemented in across the state where the female rural literacy is below the national average and gender gap in literacy is above the national average. The scheme provides for a minimum reservation of 75% of the seats for girls belonging to SC, ST, OBC or minority communities and priority for the remaining 25%, to girls from families below poverty line.

Page Contents

Related Content

Releated Content

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *