CBSE 12th Results 2020 declares on 13th July, 2020 at 04:00 PM at official website at cbseresults.nic.in. Students who appeared Plus 2 examinations can download their marks sheet using Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. Candidates can also check CBSE Class 12 name wise Result from indiaresults.com. Check various process of checking CBSE result from below.
CBSE Board announced 12th Result on 13th July, 2020. Direct links updated below. Server 1 – Server 2
CBSE 12th Results 2020 (11th July)
CBSE Plus 2 Result 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has begun to send out messages on the registered mobile numbers of Class 10 and Class 12 students advising them to download the DigiLocker app on their phones. The board has decided to release the cbse.nic.in result 2020 Class 10 and 12 by July 15, 2020.
CBSE Board 12th Class Result 2020 – www.cbseresults.in
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Class Name||12th Class (Plus 2)|
|Exam Level||Central or National Level|
|Date of Exam||15th February to 23rd March|
|Result Date||13th July, 2020 (Monday) @ 04:00 PM|
|10th Result Date||15th July, 2020 (Wednesday) @ 04:00 PM|
|Revaluation Dates||Not Announced|
As per the latest update the CBSE board results are available on cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, results.nic.in, Microsoft Bing, Google and Microsoft SMS Organizer. Students can check their result on the website using their roll number, school number and centre number.
- Check CBSE 10th Class Exam Dates available here
- Check CBSE 12th Class Exam Date Sheet available here
- Also check CBSE 10th Results from here
How to Check CBSE Inter Result 2020
The board will publish CBSE result 2020 10th and 12th on official result portal- cbseresults.nic.in 2020. Apart from this, students can use below services to check CBSE Results..
- Using CBSE Official Result Portal
- Result With Name
- Google search engine
- SMS service
- IVRS facility
- SMS organizer app and other methods.
Using CBSE Official Result Portal
- Visit CBSE Results official website at cbseresults.nic.in
- Search for “CBSE – Class XII Examination Results” link on the home page.
- On clicking above link, a new window appears.
- Here you have to enter your 12th Roll Number and Date of birth
- After entering your details click on submit button.
- On submitting above details, your class 12th marks sheet displays on the screen.
- Check subject wise marks obtained, grades and all other details available on the marksheet.
- Finally download, save and take a print out for further use.
CBSE Board 12th Results Name Wise
- First of all logon to the website where you can check CBSE 12th Result name wise.
- The website is indiaresults.com
- Select Delhi from the list of all the Indian states available there
- Click on CBSE Class 12 Result link from the list of results
- Enter min first 4 letters of candidate name and click on search button
- The complete list which matches your entered letters will be displayed along with father name
- Select the candidate name of whose you want to check result
- Finally click on Get Result button available beside the name
- Here you can see the complete marks list of the candidate along with grades
- At last Download, Save and Take a Print out for further use.
Using Google Home Page
CBSE has partnered with Google to host the board’s Class 10 and Class 12 results on the search engine. Students will be able to check their results on Google by searching for CBSE Class 12 result. They will have to key in the required details to login and check their results.
Check CBSE result 2020 via SMS
- Open SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Type an SMS: cbse10<space>roll number<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number
Type cbse12 <rollno> <sch no> <center no>
- Send it to 7738299899.
- You will receive the result on your mobile phone as a text message.
Checking result using IVRS
You can simply check your CBSE result by calling the below given number. An Interactive Voice Response System will provide you’re the result. The numbers for IVRS are given below.
- For Local Delhi students: 24300699
- For Others: 011-24300699
Using SMS organizer App
You will have to follow the below-given procedure to check the result using this method.
- Go to the play store to download and install the SMS organizer app.
- Register to the result declaration notification.
- When you receive the result notification, Open the result link and enter the asked details.
- Click on the Submit button and your result will be displayed on the screen.
Other websites to check Result
CBSE Marking Scheme for Cancelled Exams
- If a student has appeared for more than 3 exams, then the average marks of best three subjects will be given in the other subjects and CBSE result 2020 Class 10 and 12 will be declared accordingly.
- If a student has appeared in 3 subjects only, then, the average marks of best two subjects will be given in the other subjects.
- A very few students of Class 12 appeared for 1 or 2 subjects only. CBSE result 2020 Class 12 for these students will be announced as per their performance in exams, internal assessment, practical or project work.
FAQ on CBSE Result 2020
- When will CBSE releases 12th class result?
CBSE board releases 12th result on 11th July, 2020 after 04:00 PM.
- Can I check CBSE Result with Name?
Yes you can check CBSE 12th class result with name from indiaresults.com
- What should I do if I am not happy with the CBSE Class 12th results?
If you are not satisfied with your results you can apply for the revaluation process.
- What is the different between re-counting and re-evaluation
Re-Counting: CBSE Board will just verify total marks awared to the student during the initial evaluation process.
Re-Evaluation: Through this process Board will recheck complete Answer Book from an Independent Teacher with fresh Marks Being awarded.
- Can I Apply for Re-evaluation of Answer Sheet without availing re-verification option?
No, According to the CBSE exam policies, Only those students who have availed the Re-Verification option are allowed to apply for Re-Evaluation Of Answer Sheets.