AP LPCET 2020: Andhra Pradesh School Education Department released Telugu Pandit (TPT) & Hindi Pandit Training (HPT) Entrance Notification at www.aplpcet.apcfss.in. Candidates who wish to join into Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) can apply online before last dates. Qualified candidates will get admission into one year Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P. Check notification details, Exam Date, Eligibility, online application last date, syllabus, previous papers and more from here.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP LPCET 2020: [TPT & LPT Entrance]
- 2 AP LPTCET 2020 Entrance Details 2020
- 3 AP LPCET-2020 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Course wise Educational Qualifications
- 5 AP LPCET Online Application 2020
- 6 Entrance Exam Registration Fee:
- 7 AP LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 The subjects and syllabus of AP LPT Entrance
- 9 AP LPCET Hall Tickets 2020
- 10 AP LPCET Results 2020 & Rank Card Download
- 11 AP LPCET Entrance Schedule 2020
- 12 Important Links:
- 13 FAQ on AP LPCET-2020
- 14 Share this with friends:
AP LPCET 2020: [TPT & LPT Entrance]
Till now the Board of School Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has not released official notification of Language Pandit Entrance 2020. We can expect detailed notification in last week of May, 2020. Till then here we are providing AP LPCET Eligibility, Application Process, Exam Fee, Syllabus and more details based on previous year details. All these details may not change current year also.
AP LPTCET 2020 Entrance Details 2020
According to the previous year schedule AP LPCET 2020 Notification has to release in last week of April. Due to corona lockdown the entrance process is delayed. However this year we can expect official LPTCET-2020 notice and applications by the last week of May, 2020.
|Entrance Event||Description / Dates|
|Name of the Entrance||AP LPCET 2020|
|Conducting Department||AP School Education Department|
|Offered Courses||Telugu Pandit Training (TPT)|
Hindi Pandit Training (HPT)
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|LPT JAN 2020 Result||Announced on 15th May|
AP LPCET-2020 Eligibility Conditions
- Candidate should be of Indian and should satisfy Local/Non-Local status
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years as on
1.7.2020. There is no upper age limit.
Course wise Educational Qualifications
- Telugu Pandit Training (TPT): BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu).
- Hindi Pandit Training (HPT): A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi PracharSabha or Vidwan of Hindi PracharaSabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi)
The candidates who have passed or appeared for final qualifying examinations or its Equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2020.
AP LPCET Online Application 2020
The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
Entrance Exam Registration Fee:
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs: 500/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through Payment Gateway from June to June, 2020 and submit online application at the LP CET website http://lpcet.apcfss.in, //cse.ap.gov.in.
AP LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is Two hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Question Paper Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Part-II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Part-III||Language||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Part-IV||Literature||40 Questions||40 Marks|
The subjects and syllabus of AP LPT Entrance
- Numerical ability: Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
- Language: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
- Literature: Graduate Degree Standard
AP LPCET Hall Tickets 2020
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://lpcet.apcfss.in. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Help Line phone number
9121148061, 9121148062 between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted.
AP LPCET Results 2020 & Rank Card Download
The marks along with rank of the candidates will be hosted on the web-site http://lpcet.apcfss.in, //cse.ap.gov.in on
01.07.2020 (Tentatively). 14 Convener reserves the right to take all actions to ascertain genuineness of certificates of Candidates and genuineness of candidates themselves at any stage of admission or during course of study in case already admitted.
AP LPCET Entrance Schedule 2020
Detailed entrance exam dates of AP Language Pandit Training entrance exam is as follows.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|AP LPCET Notification Date||June, 2020|
|Entrance fee Payment dates||1st Week June to Ending.|
|Online submission of application||1st Week June to Ending.|
|Hall Ticket download date||July, 2020|
|Exam Date||July, 2020|
|Result announcement date||August, 2020|
|Web Options Dates||Available Soon…|
|College Seat Allotment Dates||Available Soon…|
FAQ on AP LPCET-2020
LPCET is a common entrance test conducted by School Education Department. Through this entrance candidates can admission into HPT and TPT 1 year courses.
TPT is a Telugu Pandit Training Course and HPT is a Hindi Pandit Training Course.
Candidates have to pay ₹ 500/- towards application fee of AP LPCET 2020.
The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1.7.2019.There is no upper age limit.