Board of Secondary Education released AP LPT (TPT / HPT Courses) exam results Jan 2020 on 15th May, 2020 at http://bseap.org. BSEAP conducted Language Pandit Training (LPT) Annual examinations from 20th – 24th Jan, 2020. Candidates can check Telugu Pandit and Hindi Pandit result from below direct link. However AP TPT and LPT results are expected to release in 3rd Week of March, 2020. Keep visiting this page for latest updates.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP LPT Results Jan 2020 Released at bseap.org
- 2 AP TPT & HPT Results Date 2020 – bseap.org
- 3 Step to Check AP LPT (HPT / TPT) Result 2020
- 4 BSEAP LPT Result Analysis Jan 2020
- 5 AP LPT Revaluation and Recounting Date, Application
- 6 How to Pay LPT Revaluation / Recounting Challan?
- 7 Important Links
- 8 Share this with friends:
AP LPT Results Jan 2020 Released at bseap.org
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh Conducted the Language Pandit Training Test. This Andhra Pradesh LPT Test Was Hosted From 20th January to 24th January 2020. LPT Computer Based Online Examination Was Conducted in Various Examination Venus Across State of Andhra Pradesh. After the Examination All Applicants are Searching For AP LPT Results 2020.
AP TPT & HPT Results Date 2020 – bseap.org
|Item of Work||Description|
|Name of the Exam||AP LPT Annual Exams 2020|
|Examination Board||Andhra Pradesh Secondary Board|
|Exam Dates||20th – 24th Jan, 2020|
|Courses||Telugu Pandit Training (TPT),|
Hindi Pandi Training (HPT)
|Category||AP LPT (TPT & HTP) Results 2020|
|Status of Results||Announced|
|Date of Results||15th May, 2020 (Released)|
Step to Check AP LPT (HPT / TPT) Result 2020
To Check Results Aspirants Need to Visit the bseap.org Official Web Portal. You Can Also View the Merit List / Selection List Through this Web Page. Follow all below steps given to check the LPT result.
- Visit official website of AP SSC Board at bseap.org.
- Click on LPT link available on left side bar below heading Minor Exams
- All the links related to LPT Course appears on the screen.
- Click on first link i.e LPT results Jan 2020.
- Another page opens on clicking above link as shown below. Enter your Roll Number.
- Later click on Download button below it.
- Your results with subject wise marks appears on the screen.
- Download, Save and take a print out for future reference.
Direct Link: Check AP LPT result using Roll Number from here.
Note: If you could not able to check your result, please comment in below box.
BSEAP LPT Result Analysis Jan 2020
The LPT examinations of January, 2020 for 2018-19 batch, candidates belonging to Convener Quota & Once Failed candidates were conducted from Jan 20 to 24, 2020. The board announced result on May 15th, 2020.
- Total No of Students Registered: 961 Candidates
- Students appeared for exam: 768 Candidates
- Qualified candidates: 732 Students (95.31%)
As of now Internet marks memo is available at official website www.bseap.org. Candidates can download it from step by step procedure explained above. Original Certificates will be sent to respective Institution Principals.
AP LPT Revaluation and Recounting Date, Application
Candidates who are not happy with their result, can apply for Revaluation, Recounting of their answer sheet individually or through Institutions. The last date to apply for RV/RC is June 15, 2020.
Students have to enclose Internet downloaded marks memo, self addressed envelop and ₹ 500/- Callan paid for each subject thorugh APCFMS system as show here.
How to Pay LPT Revaluation / Recounting Challan?
- Visit official website of CFMS at www.cfms.ap.gov.in
- From home page under Message Board and Citizen services Click on Receipts Links.
- List of all receipts links displays and from the list click on Citizen Challan Link.
- Another new page opens and here you have to select Department and Services names.
- Click on Department box and search for ESE03 and select (Directorate of Government Examinations).
- Click on Services box and search for 1048 and select (Recounting of Marks to SSC & Other Minor Exams).
- After selecting above both options you will find HOA, District, Treasury/PAO & DDO Code automatically. Later click on Submit button on Right Side bottom of the Page.
- After you click on Submit button, Citizen Challan Creation page opens as shown below. Fill all the details in the challan, enter captcha and finally click on “Submit” button.
- Now after clicking “Submit” button your Revaluation and Recounting challan generates. You can pay in ONLINE or Offline. If you want to pay in online proceed payment with online process. Else if you want to pay OFFLINE, download the challan. Take printout and visit any SBI Branch and pay at counter. Still if you need any help ask us in below comment box.