AP POLYCET 2022 online applications allowed to fill from April 11 and the last date for registrations is May 18. Hall tickets can be downloaded one week before the examination and the date of POLYCET-2022 is May 29. Candidates appearing/ appeared SSC/10th board examinations can check Eligibility, Application procedure, Age Limit, Entrance dates and latest updates here.
AP POLYCET 2022 Notification
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering / Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET 2022. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for POLYCET itself is an application for admission.
Also Check Telangana POLYCET 2022 details here
AP Polytechnic Entrance Details 2022
|Name of the Entrance||AP POLYCET 2022|
|Full Name||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET)|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Applications||Started: April 04, 2022|
Last Date: May 18, 2022
|Date of Entrance||will be announced later|
|Eligibility||Appeared / Appearing SSC|
|Application Mode||Available in Online Mode|
|Hall Tickets||May 22, 2022|
|Help Desk||7901620551, 7901620557, 7901620567|
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022-23.
AP POLYCET Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in May-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2022.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET 2022.
AP POLYCET Important Dates
- Commencement of filling Application: April 14, 2022
- Last date of filling of Online Application: May 18, 2022
- Hall ticket download date: May 22, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: May 29, 2022
Question Paper Pattern 2022
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
i) 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
ii) 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
iii) 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
Useful Links for POLYCET 2022
- APPOLYCET-2022 Booklet
- Application Form for APPOLYCET
- Online Application awaiting SSC Result 2022
- Online Application already Got SSC Result 2022
About AP POLYCET 2022
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET AP), Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking Admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering / Technology offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the Academic year 2022-23