AP POLYCET Notification 2020 released for admission into Diploma courses by SBTET, Vijayawada. Candidates appearing/ appeared SSC/10th board examinations can register online or offline by downloading the application form before last date 21st July, 2020. Check Eligibility, Application procedure, Age Limit, Entrance dates and latest updates here.
AP POLYCET Notification 2020 Updates
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering / Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET 2020. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for POLYCET 2020 itself is an application for admission.
Also Check Telangana POLYCET 2020 details here
AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Details 2020
|Name of the Entrance||AP POLYCET 2020|
|Full Name||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET)|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Applications||Started: 16th March, 2020|
Last Date: 21st July, 2020
|Date of Entrance||will be announced later|
|Eligibility||Appeared / Appearing SSC|
|Application Mode||Available in both Online & Offline Mode|
|Hall Tickets||Generates Instantly after application submission|
|Help Desk||7901620551, 7901620552|
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2020, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2020.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET 2020.
- Date of Announcement of AP POLYCET Notification: 16th March, 2020
- Commencement of filling of Online Application: 16th March, 2020
- Last date of filling of Online Application: 21st July, 2020
- Date of Entrance Test: Will be announced soon
Question Paper Pattern 2020
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
i) 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
ii) 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
iii) 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
Official Notification PDF Download
2019 Official Notification
- APPOLYCET-2020 Booklet
- Application Form for APPOLYCET
- Instructions for Browser Default Settings
- APPOLYCET-User Guide
About AP POLYCET 2020
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET AP), Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking Admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering / Technology offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the Academic year 2020-21