State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) releases TS POLYCET Notification 2019 for Polytechnic entrance at polycetts.nic.in and sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Students who completed or appearing SSC/10th class march 2019 board examinations can appear this entrance exam. As per the notification students who are willing to join 3 Years Diploma courses can appear this exam. Also candidates can download detailed notification, can check latest update, exam syllabus, question paper pattern, previous question papers and much more useful information from here.
- Details about TS POLYCET Notification 2019
- 3 Important Eligibility Conditions for TS POLYCET 2019
- TS POLYCET Application Fee Details 2019
- TS POLYCET Registration Steps 2019
- How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2019?
- TS POLYCET Previous Question Papers
- TS POLYCET Question Paper Pattern 2019
- TS POLYCET Entrance Schedule 2019
- TS POLYCET Official Notification 2019 PDF
- TS POLYCET Quick Links
- About TS POLYCET 2019
- Share this with friends:
Details about TS POLYCET Notification 2019
Telangana STET is responsible to conduct TS POLYCET every year. As usual this year also SBTET is going to conduct this Polytechnic (Diploma) admission test in April. Candidates who qualified this TS POLYCET 2019 entrance will get admission Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-2020.
3 Important Eligibility Conditions for TS POLYCET 2019
- Candidate should first belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates who are will to appear this entrance should pass 10th class or its equivalent.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2019, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2019.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2019.
TS POLYCET Application Fee Details 2019
The application fee for this entrance exam is ₹ 400/- for General and ₹ 250/- for SC/ST students.
- For General Candidates: ₹ 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 250/-
TS POLYCET Registration Steps 2019
Candidates can register for Telangana Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam through Online from official website https://polycetts.nic.in. Candidates have to under go 4 steps to register the POLYCET. Below we listed the registration process for your convenience.
– Fill details in the Application Form
– Upload Photo & Signature
– Pay Application fee
– Download Hall Ticket
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2019?
- Before applying this entrance test candidates have to keep ready their SSC or equivalent Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, 10th Passing year, Name and Father Name.
- First of all visit official website of POLYCET at https://polycetts.nic.in
- From home page Click on “File Application” link on Main Menu.
- Enter above said and other necessary details correctly.
- You SSC details with photo will appear on the screen if you entered details correctly.
- Now fill communication address details, exam center, caste reservation and other information asked.
- Also select Medium, Aadhar Card Number and upload Photo and Signature as per given specifications.
- Once again check all the details carefully and continue to Fee Payment.
- Pay the application fee from Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- After successful payment and proceed for final Submission
- After successful submission of your application your hall ticket will be generated.
- Download, Save and Take a print out for further use.
- For detailed step by step Online Application process check here
TS POLYCET Previous Question Papers
Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam old question papers along with answer keys with PDFs are available to download now. Candidates can get Previous year all question and answer key papers of year 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. Check year wise TS POLYCET Old Question papers with answer key papers here.
TS POLYCET Question Paper Pattern 2019
The question paper booklet shall consist of 120 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question out of which only one response is correct for the given question.
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
TS POLYCET Entrance Schedule 2019
- Release of TS POLYCET 2019 Notification: 13th March, 2019 (Wednesday)
- Filling online applications from: 14th March, 2019 (Wednesday)
- Last date of application registrations: 04th April, 2019 (Thursday) upto 05:00 PM
- Date of Entrance exam: 16th April, 2019 (Tuesday) from 11:00 to 01:00 PM.
- Announcement of results: 24th April, 2019 (Wednesday)
TS POLYCET Official Notification 2019 PDF
TS POLYCET Quick Links
- Official website: polycetts.nic.in
- Detailed Notification Download
- Click here to View application status
- Download TS POLYCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- TS POLYCET Old Question papers with answer keys
About TS POLYCET 2019
TS POLYCET 2019 is also called as CEEP 2019 entrance test. This entrance is being conducted by SBTET, Hyderabad. It is the 5th Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TSPOLYCET) for admission into 3 years Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma courses conducted in Government, Private Polytechnics and Polytechnics run in Private Engineering Colleges of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
Conclusion: SBTET of Telangana released TS POLYCET Notification 2019 for admission into 3 years Polytechnic or Diploma courses at polycetts.nic.in & sbtet.telangana.gov.in