Last date to submit TS POLYCET 2022 application is June 04 without late fee. SBTET released polytechnic entrance notification and started registrations in online mode. Students who completed or appearing SSC/10th class board exams can appear this entrance exam. As per the notification students who are willing to join 3 Years Diploma courses can appear this exam. Candidates must check Instructions Booklet, exam syllabus, question paper pattern, previous question papers and much more useful information from here.
TS POLYCET 2022 Latest Updates
Telangana SB TET is responsible to conduct POLYCET admission test every year for diploma courses for academic year 2022-23. Candidates who qualified this POLYCET 2022 entrance will get admission into Engineering / Non Engineering / Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2022-2023.
3 Eligibility Conditions
- Candidate should first belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates who are will to appear this entrance should pass 10th class or its equivalent.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in May-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET 2022.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET 2022.
TS POLYCET 2022 Fee Details
The application fee for this entrance exam is ₹ 400/- for General and ₹ 250/- for SC/ST students.
- For General Candidates: ₹ 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 250/-
TS POLYCET 2022 Registration Steps
Candidates can simply register for Telangana Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam through Online only from official website https://polycetts.nic.in. Candidates have to under go 4 steps to register the POLYCET. Below we listed the registration process for your convenience.
– Fill details in the Application Form
– Upload Photo & Signature
– Pay Application fee
– Download Hall Ticket
Steps to Apply TS POLYCET 2022
- Before applying this entrance test candidates have to keep ready their SSC or equivalent Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, 10th Passing year, Name and Father Name.
- First of all visit official website of POLYCET at https://polycetts.nic.in
- From home page Click on “File Application” link on Main Menu.
- Enter above said and other necessary details correctly.
- You SSC details with photo will appear on the screen if you entered details correctly.
- Now fill communication address details, exam center, caste reservation and other information asked.
- Also select Medium, Aadhar Card Number and upload Photo and Signature as per given specifications.
- Once again check all the details carefully and continue to Fee Payment.
- Pay the application fee from Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- After successful payment and proceed for final Submission
- After successful submission of your application your hall ticket will be generated.
- Download, Save and Take a print out for further use.
- For detailed step by step Online Application process check here
POLYCET 2022 Question Paper Pattern
The question paper booklet shall consist of 120 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question out of which only one response is correct for the given question.
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
Previous Question Papers
Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam old question papers along with answer keys with PDFs are available to download now. Candidates can get Previous year all question and answer key papers of year 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. Check year wise TS POLYCET Old Question papers with answer key papers here.
Entrance Schedule 2022
|TS POLYCET Event
|TS POLYCET Notification Date
|May 05, 2022
|Commencement of online registration
|May 09, 2022
|Last date of registration without late fee
|June 04, 2022
|Last date for registration with late fee of ₹100/-
|June 05, 2022
|Date of conduct of POLYCET-2022
|June 30, 2022
|TS POLYCET 2022 Result Date
|July 12, 2022
- Official website: polycetts.nic.in
- Click here to View application status
- Download Telangana POLYCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- TS POLYCET Old Question papers with answer keys
TS POLYCET is also called as CEEP entrance test. This entrance is being conducted by SBTET, Hyderabad. It is the 6th Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TSPOLYCET) for admission into 3 years Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma courses conducted in Government, Private Polytechnics and Polytechnics run in Private Engineering Colleges of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS POLYCET is a Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test to get admission into Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State.
Every year this entrance will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). As usual this year also SBTET will conduct this entrance exam.
TS POLYCET notification released in May, 2022.
As soon as SBTET releases official notification we will provide direct link of PDF to download here on this page. You can also get it from official website at polycetts.nic.in
There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET.
Candidates willing to appear this entrance exam have to pass or appearing SSC / 10th Class or its equivalent exam
For General Candidates: ₹ 400/-
For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 250/-
Four steps are involved in the registration process of this entrance exam. Those steps are given below.
1. Fill details in the Application Form
2. Upload Photo & Signature
3. Pay Application fee
4. Download Hall Ticket
You can check step by step application process here.
TS POLYCET entrance exam is scheduled on 30th July, 2022