AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam Jobs announced to fill 3,786 vacancies of Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) in A.P. Urban Poverty Alleviation Subordinate Service. Candidates within age group of 18 to 42 years can fill online application from gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in. According to the official notification Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) is carrying the scale of pay of Rs.14600-44870.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary District Wise Vacancies
- 2 Eligibility Conditions
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 5 Exam Syllabus
- 6 District and Caste Wise Vacancies 2019
- 7 AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Notification 2019 – PDF
- 8 Official Websites
- 9 Share this with friends:
AP Ward Welfare & Development Secretary District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|4||East Godavari||308 Posts|
|5||West Godavari||226 Posts|
|9||SPSR Nellore||171 Posts|
|13||YSR Kadapa||294 Posts|
Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He /She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service;
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:
- He / She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He / She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
General Studies and mental ability (PART – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Subject paper (PART – B)
- Social Work
- Urban Development
- Community based organizations
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economic Planning.