AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Recruitment 2019 jobs announced to fill 3770 Vacancies in A.P. Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates within age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) is carrying the scale of pay of Rs.14600-44870. Apply online from gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or wardschivalayam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in before last date 10th August, 2019. Before filling online applications we suggest all the candidates to check Complete notification details like age limit, educational qualifications, exam fee, exam syllabus, question paper pattern, pay scale and more other details from below.
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Recruitment 2019 District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Srikakulam||95 Posts Available|
|2||Vizianagaram||113 Posts Available|
|3||Visakhapatnam||542 Posts Available|
|4||East Godavari||306 Posts Available|
|5||West Godavari||224 Posts Available|
|6||Krishna||440 Posts Available|
|7||Guntur||458 Posts Available|
|8||Prakasam||169 Posts Available|
|9||SPSR Nellore||260 Posts Available|
|10||Chittoor||317 Posts Available|
|11||Anantapuramu||258 Posts Available|
|12||Kurnool||254 Posts Available|
|13||YSR Kadapa||293 Posts Available|
|Total||3,770 Posts Available|
Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He /She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service;
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:
- He / She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He / She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Plng or above
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
General Studies and mental ability (PART – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Subject paper (PART – B)
- Socio Economic Data
- Town Planning
- Master Plan and Zoning regulations
- Redevelopment of Slums & Urban Housing
- Urban forestry
- Water conservation
- Alternative energy in buildings
- NBC (National Building Code)
- Traffic & Transportation
- Urban Floods, Disaster Management & Mitigation Measures.
- Survey and Building Drawing.