SEBA HSLC / AHM Result 2020 Rechecking, revaluation, re-totalling and Photocopy of Answer Scripts online Application form started at sebaservices.in. Students who are not happy with their secured score in SEBA 10th results can apply for RC/RV and also can obtain scanned / xerox copy of their answer sheet. Registration fee, procedure and other details are mentioned below.
Assam HSLC Result Rechecking Application 2020
SEBA HSLC e-Service for applying Rechecking and Photocopy of Answer Scripts is live now and will be available upto last date 22nd June, 2020. One application per candidate is allowed which may include multiple subjects.
SEBA HSLC / AHM Result 2020 Rechecking Details
|Assam 10th Rechecking Event||Description / Dates|
|Name of the Board||Secondary Education Board, Assam|
|Exam Name||Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Exam|
|Result Date||06th June, 2020|
|Post Category||Assam HSLC / AHM Rechecking Form 2020|
|Rechecking form release date||08th June, 2020 (Monday)|
|Last date to apply for RC||22nd June, 2020 (Monday)|
|Application Mode||online Mode only|
|Rechecking result declaration date||July 2020 (Expected)|
|Fee for Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer script||₹ 550/- per subject|
|Fee for Rechecking Only||₹ 350/- per subject|
|Official Website of SEBA||sebaonline.org|
|HSLC Rechecking Official Website||sebaservices.in|
Assam board released HSCL AHM result on 06th June, 2020 aat resultsassam.nic.in. Many students are not satisfied with their result and all such candidates are seeking to apply for Revaluation. Now SEBA HSLC rechecking application process is started at sebaservices.in. No hard copy of it is sent to the students via post.
Assam Board HSLC Rechecking Application Form 2020
A candidate can apply for all the subjects he/she appeared but will get only one single chance for making online application for rechecking or photocopy with rechecking. Before applying make ready below check list and registration process from here.
Information to Keep Ready during Filling Application Form
- Scanned copy of the Admit Card (original) of the HSLC / AHM Examination, 2020.
- Roll & No. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020.
- Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
- E-mail ID (if available)
- Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence. Application updates will be sent via SMS notifications.
- Fee for re-checking of Answer Script is Rs. 350/- (per subject) & Fee for photocopy of answer script with re-checking is Rs. 550/- (per subject)
Registration Procedure – How to Apply?
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC / AHM Examination-2020 to proceed.
- Select either only re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of the evaluated answer scripts.
- Select the subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking or photocopy with re-checking.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Admit Card in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format and file size should be within 500 KB.
- Provide your contact details in space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter necessary details in the online payment page. Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number.
- You may download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.
Assam HSLC / AHM Rechecking Result 2020
The Photo copy of Answer-script has to be collected from SEBA office at Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 only after producing original Admit Card & Copy of ARN Receipt. Dates for collection will be announced later via portal and SMS.
In case of change of marks/result after re-checking, fresh/revised Marks sheet/Pass certificate will be provided only after submission of the Original Marks Sheet / Pass certificate & Copy of ARN Receipt by the applicant in the SEBA office at Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021.
- Rechecking and Photocopy Answer Sheet Application Started
- SEBA HSLC Correction, Duplicate and Migration Certificate
- SEBA Assam HSLC e – Verification
- Assam HSLC / AHM Results 2020: Available Now
- Official Website: results.sebaonline.org
- Assam Result Portal: resultsassam.nic.in
- 1 Assam HSLC Result Rechecking Application 2020
- 2 Assam Board HSLC Rechecking Application Form 2020
- 3 Assam HSLC / AHM Rechecking Result 2020