Gujarat Board SSC Result Released on 09th June 2020 at www.gseb.org. Candidates can check 10th class marks sheet name wise now. All the students who appeared the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education SSC final exams can now check their Gujarat 10th Result 2020 in online by using the steps given below. If you forget you Roll Number or Hall Ticket Number, you have the option to check your 10th class board exam result with name from various web portals like indiaresults.com.
GSEB SSC Result 2020 Available at www.gseb.org
Every year The GSEB officially conducts the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Class 10 exams during the month of March. Similarly this year also, the Gujarat GSEB Class 10 final exams were commenced from 02nd March and Ended on 12th March, 2020. The students will be able to access the results after entering their examination roll numbers. Candidates who had appeared for the examination that was conducted during March can visit the official website of the board to check their results.
Gujarat Board 10th Result 2020
|Name of the Board:||Gujarat Board of Secondary Education (GSEB)|
|Examination Name||SSC Examinations March 2020|
|Exam Dates||02nd – 12th March, 2020|
|Category||GSEB SSC / 10th Results 2020|
|Results Date:||09th June, 2020|
For regular updates about the GSEB SSC Result 2020, sample papers, Gujarat Board SSC Time Table keep visiting this website.
Meanwhile, keeping the pandemic in mind the state education department also decided to promote students from classes 1 to 9, and 11.
Gujarat SSC Result 2020 Date and Exam Dates
GSEB SSC/10th examinations were successfully conduced from 02nd March and ended on 12th March, 2020. All the examinations were scheduled from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Exams begun with 1st language and completed with 2nd Language. In 2019 the board released SSC result on 21st May, 2019. Accordingly this year we can expect the result of 10th Class in the month of May last week.
- Check Gujarat Board (GSEB) 10th class date sheet 2020 from here
Steps to check GSEB SSC Result 2020 Online
- To check the GSEB SSC Result candidate have to first visit official website at gseb.org.
- Home page of Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will be displayed.
- Now click on the link which says Click here to go to GSEB Board Website
- Later click on GSEB 10th Result 2020 from the list of notifications
- Now enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth if required.
- Next enter captcha and click on Submit button.
- Your Marks Report / Score Card will be displayed on the screen.
Check gseb.org SSC Result 2020Name Wise
- First of all logon to the website where you can check GSEB SSC Result 2020 name wise.
- The websites are indiaresults.com
- Select Gujarat state from the list of all the Indian states available there
- Click on GSEB 10th link from the list of results
- Enter min first 4 letters of candidate name and click on search button
- The complete list which matches your entered letters will be displayed along with father name
- Select the candidate name of whose you want to check result
- Finally click on Get Result button available beside the name
- Here you can see the complete marks list of the candidate along with grades
- At last Download, Save and Take a Print out for further use.
Gujarat SSC Result Analysis 2020
The class 10th results this year was 60.64% which is 6.33% on the lower side as compared to 2019. However, this year the number of students securing over 90% marks has seen a remarkable decline. This year a total of 1,671 students got 90% which was a drop of 3,303 students as compared to last year.
Earlier on May 17, GSEB had released its class 12 science exam results on its official website at gseb.org. This year a total of 71.34% students have qualified the GSEB 12th Science exam. Last year, the pass percentage was 71.90%.
Website to check GSEB 10th Class Result Online
GSEB Supplementary Exam Dates
Gujarat Board has declared the SSC Results. Students who could not qualify the SSC exam will be given an opportunity to appear for its supplementary exam. GSEB will announce the dates of supplementary exam soon after the coronavirus situation normalises in the state.
About GSEB SSC / 10th Result 2018
Approximately 17 to 18 lakh students appeared in boards this year that includes 10 lakh for SSC, 5.5 lakh for HSC general stream and nearly 1.5 lakh for Science stream, reports said. GSEB held board exams last year year from March 12, 2018.
In 2017, around 11,02,625 students appeared for the Class 10 examination. Last year, too, the result was released at 8 am on the board’s website.
Previous Year GSEB 10th Result 2019 Analysis
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Overall Passing Percentage||Percentage of Boys||Percentage of Girls|
|2013||2,89,204||75.34 %||73.17 %||74.45 %|
|2014||3,55,821||79.71 %||76.61 %||78.23 %|
|2015||4,04,402||83.12 %||82.84 %||81.77 %|
|2016||4,72,561||86.69 %||84.62 %||85.29 %|
|2017||7,75,013||68.24 %||64.69 %||73.33 %|
|2018||7,89,693||67.5 %||45.88 %||60.63 %|