Assam TET Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have successfully applied for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test has released the Exam Admit Card on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the examintion and filled up the application form should visit the official website to access their admit card. The officials had announced the Assam TET Exam Date 2019 in the official site. Further, the candidates have to check the Assam TET Exam Date 2019 present on the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019. Although the admit card download activated few hours ago, the official notification saying “Admit Card are available Please Login and Download the Admit Card” has been updated just now. Admit cards are released on 22nd October 2019. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examination will held on 10th November 2019.
Assam TET Admit Card Notification
|Organization Name||Department of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam|
|Post Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) For Lower Primary & Upper Primary Level|
|Exam Date||10th November 2019|
|Admit cord release date||22nd October 2019|
|Downloading of admit cards Closing Date||30 October 2019|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
Steps To Check The Assam TET Admit Card 2019
- Log on to the official LIC website – ssa.assam.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the link that says ‘Download Admit Card for Assam TET Admit Card’
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in the login details required to download the admit card.
- Download the same or take a printout of the screen.
- Print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On Assam TET Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Applicant Photograph
- Register/hall ticket number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Father/Mother’s Name
- Examination date
- Timings of the test
- Venue of the examination
- And others.
Documents To Be Carried For Exam Hall
- Valid Assam TET Call Letter/ Admit Card
- Photo ID proof in original (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph and others)
- A photocopy of the photo ID proof
District/ Center & Center Codes
|SI. No||Exam Center Name||Exam Center Code|
|30||South Salmara Mankachar||30|
|33||West Karbi Anglong||33|
Important Dates To Remember
- Admit Card release Date – 22nd October 2019
- Examination Date – 10th November 2019
- Last Downloading admit cards – 30 October 2019
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.