- 1 Telangana High Court Admit Card 2019 Download Here
- 2 Telangana High Court Hall Tickets Download 2019
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Steps To Check The THC Admit Card 2019
- 5 Exam Pattern
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 Documents To Be Carried For Exam Hall
- 8 Details Mentioned On THS Admit Card
- 9 Important Dates To Remember
- 10 Important Links
Telangana High Court Admit Card 2019: Hai friends Earlier, Telangana High Court (THC) had released the notification for recruitment to the many posts including Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server and Others. A total of 1539 vacancies were notified under THC Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have successfully applied for the Telangana High Court recruitment for the posts of Junior Assistant, Office Sub-Ordinate, Typist, Copyist & Other posts High Court has released the Exam Admit Card on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the examination and filled up the application form should visit the official website to access their admit card.
Telangana High Court Admit Card 2019 Download Here
All candidates who applied for the said posts can download their admit card through the official website of Telangana High Court i.e. hc.ts.nic.in. Although the admit card download activated few hours ago, the official notification saying “Admit Card are available Please Login and Download the Admit Card” has been updated just now. Admit cards are released on 23rd October 2019. Junior Assistant, Office Sub-Ordinate, Typist, Copyist & Other Examinations will held on 04th to 7th November 2019.
Telangana High Court Hall Tickets Download 2019
|Organization Name||High Court For The State Of Telangana|
|Post Name||Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Copyist, Typist, Process Server, Stenographer Gr-III, Field Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant|
|Exam Date||4th to 7th November 2019|
|Admit cord release date||23rd October 2019|
|Number Of Vacancies||1539 Vacancy|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
- Office Subordinate – 686 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 277 Posts
- Typist – 146 Posts
- Copyist –122 Posts
- Process Server – 127 Posts
- Field Assistant – 65 Posts
- Stenographer Gr III – 54 Posts
- Examiner – 57 Posts
- Record Assistant – 05 Posts
Steps To Check The THC Admit Card 2019
- Log on to the official THC website – hc.ts.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the link that says ‘Download Admit Card for THC Admit Card’
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in the login details required to download the admit card.
- Download the same or take a printout of the screen.
- Print the admit card for future purposes.
- For Steno & Typist Pattern
|Subject Name||NO Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||25||60 Minutes|
|Skill Test (Stenographer)||30 Marks|
|Viva Voice||20 Marks|
- For JA, Field Assistant & Office Subordinate Pattern
|Subjects||No pf Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General knowledge||40||40||90 Minutes|
|Viva Voice||20 Marks|
- Online Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test (Wherever Applicable)
Documents To Be Carried For Exam Hall
- Valid THS Call Letter/ Admit Card
- Photo ID proof in original (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph and others)
- A photocopy of the photo ID proof
Details Mentioned On THS Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Applicant Photograph
- Register/hall ticket number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Father/Mother’s Name
- Examination date
- Timings of the test
- Venue of the examination & others.
Important Dates To Remember
- Notification Release Date – 3rd August 2019
- Starting Date to Online registration – 5th August 2019
- Closing date to Online registration – 4th September 2019
- Hall Ticket Release Date – 23rd October 2019
- Exam Date – 4th to 7th November 2019
- Official website – Click Here
- Download Admit Card – Click Here
- Download Official notification – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.