Andhra University (AU) PG Entrance exam AUCET 2020 Notification released for admission into PG courses (MA / M.Com / M.Sc) at www.audoa.in. Candidates can apply online from June 06th, 2020 by paying application fee Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) before last date 05th July, 2020. Check AUCET Eligibility, Syllabus, Age Limit, Qualification required, courses offered and more details from below.
AUCET 2020 Notification (Released) at www.audoa.in
Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It is conducted for admission to post-graduate courses offered by the colleges affiliated with Andhra Univerisity and Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.
|Entrance Exam Event||Description / Date|
|Name of the University||Andhra University (AU)|
|Entrance Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET-2020)|
|Courses Offered||P.G. Courses (M.A, M.Com, M.Sc)|
|Notification Date||04th June, 2020|
|Applications Starts From||06th June, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05th July, 2020|
|Application Fee||₹ 600/- for General / OBC|
₹ 500/- for SC/ST/PHC
|Admission Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of Examination||07th August, 2020 (Tentative)|
|AU Official Website||www.andhrauniversity.edu.in|
|AUCET Official Website||www.audoa.in|
|SVUCET 2020||Check here|
Candidates willing to apply for AUCET 2020 entrance exam have to satisfy all the educational qualifications given below.
Offered Courses and Educational Qualifications[embeddoc url=”https://way2results.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/AUCET-Eligibility-Course-wise.pdf”]
- There is no age limit to appear for AUCET 2020.
- The maximum eligible age to apply for a fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
AUCET Online Application 2020
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details for Online submission
- Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: The above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
The candidates have to pay Rs 600 (Rs 500 in case of SC / ST / PH). The fee can be paid via debit card / credit card / net banking / Andhra Bank.
How to Apply?
- For online submission, visit the Website http://audoa.in/
- Scroll a little and Click on AUCET 2020 button under Notifications
- Click on Register button and proceed filling Applicants
- You need to fill their personal details, address, mobile number, address, Aadhar number, and educational qualifications.
- Later click on ‘Register’ and ‘Proceed’.
- In the section ‘Group Subject’ you have to select the subjects for which you are applying and click on ‘Submit’.*
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Select the test center of your choice and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Click on ‘I accept the terms & conditions’ and select the checkbox.
- Now click on the ‘Preview’ button. Check all the details again. After this step, you will not be able to change your credentials
- Click on the ‘Save and Print’ button. Download and save your application form
AUCET 2020 Exam Centers
AUCET 2020 will conducted across 8 cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates have to select their preference of center while filling the application form.No request regarding the change of exam center will be entertained after the submission of application form.
Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Commencement of Online Applications : 06th June, 2020
- Last date without late fee : 05th July, 2020
- Last Date with late fee of Rs.1,000/- : 10th July, 2020
- Upload of corrections by the candidates: 15th to 17th July, 2020
- Downloading Hall-Tickets: 25th July, 2020
- Commencement of Entrance Test (Tentative) : 07th August, 2020
- Date of Results Announcement (Tentative) : 14th August, 2020
- Admissions From (Tentative) : 18th August, 2020
Question Paper Pattern 2020
- AUCET 2020 will be conducted in paper pen mode.
- The question paper will consist of 100 objective type questions
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
- The minimum pass percentage for general category candidates is 50%.
- Marking Scheme: +1 for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
The category wise AUCET Cut off is given below
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage|
Check the distribution of seats for AUCET 2020 given below.
|Children of Armed Forces Personnel||2%|
AUCET Hall Ticket 2020 Dwonload
AUCET 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of Andhra University in June 2020. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download their admit cards through official website www.audoa.in
For downloading the admit card, the candidates need to enter their application number, date of birth and test name. AUCET hall ticket consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, photograph and signature of the candidate etc.
Details on Admit card
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Details of AUCET 2020 examination
- Date, Time and venue of the entrance test
- Important instructions to be followed on the day of examination.
AUCET Result 2020
The Andhra University releases the merit list in PDF form, later it releases the rank card for aspirants who have qualified the exam. AUCET result is announced at the official website of Andhra University. Candidates can download the AUCET rank card by entering AUCET admit card number and date of birth.
Rank Card Download 2020
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUCET-2019 test-wise Ranks as per marks secured in the test appeared.In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate with priority to older candidate. Candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only.