SVUCET 2020 Notification released by Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU), Tirupati for admission into PG Courses in academic year 2020-2021. Interested candidates can check SVU PG Entrance Test eligibility, courses offered, exam fee, application process, affiliated colleges and other updates from official website www.svudoa.in as well as from here in this page.
SVUCET 2020 Notification Updates
Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) started accepting SVUCET 2020 Online Applications from date 03rd June 2020 onwards. Candidates interested to get Admission into Postgraduate Courses for the Academic year 2020-2021 can apply for this entrance test before last date 05th July, 2020.
SVU PG Entrance Exam 2020 Details
Candidates can check PG courses entrance exam details of SV University from here. Also check application dates, hall tickets downloading date and exam date from below.
|Entrance Exam Event||Description / Dates|
|Name of the Entrance||SVUCET 2020|
|Conducting University||Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU), Tirupati|
|Admission Location||SVU Affiliated colleges, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|Notification Date||01st June, 2020|
|Online Application Starts||03rd June, 2020|
|Registration Fee||₹ 500/-|
|Last date to apply||05th July, 2020|
|Final date to Submit Online Printed application||13th July, 2020 before 05:00 PM|
|Hall Ticket available from||15th July, 2020|
|Date of Examiantion||Last week July, 2020|
SVU CET 2020 Eligibility
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50%.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to take the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET-2020 admissions take place.
- Note: Candidates who pass the qualifying examinations in September / October supplementary examinations of 2020 are not eligible for admission during the academic year 2020-21.
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters) including M.Ed. Course. The Regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered in various Campus Colleges and affiliated colleges.
Candidates have to make the payment of registration and processing fee according to their category they belong to. Check category wise fee prescribed by SVU.
- ₹ 300/- For SC / ST / PH Category Candidates
- ₹ 400/- For General, OC, BC and Other category Candidates
All the Candidates should be pay registration / application fee through AB Bill Desk (like credit / debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant.
The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable.
SVUCET Application Process 2020
Before continuing to apply for SVUCET-2020, candidates have to check below important points.
- The application should be submitted through on-line only at the website www.svudoa.in by registering the name and other details.
- The Candidate can apply for more than one test in single registration. A Separate registration is not required for each Test.
- Keep all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature ready.
How to Apply?
- First of all Open the website www.svudoa.in from browser like Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox /Google Chrome.
- Select the button SVUCET – 2020 for Apply.
- Now you will get a detailed menu options screen. Click on Online Application button in the left menu.
- On filling the Qualifying examination along with the details given below.
- Medium of Study,
- First Language,
- Second Language,
- Subject 1,
- Subject 2,
- Subject 3,
- The List of eligible courses for your degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible Courses List”.
- Select the Course(s) you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of “Selected Test(s)” and “Amount for the Selected Course(s)”.
- Proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth as per SSC certificate.
- While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUCET-2020) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS (OTP) of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only)
- Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button.
- Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application.
- Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout after 24 hours and pay the test fee by online using AB Bill Desk.
- After payment of fee in bank, you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process
- Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment.
- Now Click on the Online Payment through AB Bill Desk Button. Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button
- Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
- If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit/ Credit card / Net banking process.
- You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24 hours.
- You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No. as User ID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password using “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
After Submitting Application and Fee Payment
The print out of the application should be submitted either in person or by registered post to below address
THE DIRECTOR, SVUCET-2020
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
FIRST FLOOR, SBI BUILDING
S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI – 517 502
SVUCET Hall Tickets 2020
The date of SVUCET Hall tickets available to download is 15th July, 2020.
Hall tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website www.svudoa.in by entering the application number given in the student copy of the Registration form.
SVUCET-2020 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
SVUCET-2020 Important Links