BECIL Recruitment 2020 notification released to fill 464 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies in East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC). Candidates passed 8th Class can Apply in offline mode only after Downloading application form from www.becil.com website. Aspirant have to send duly filled application form along with following self-attested documents to address given below this page.
BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 464 MTS Vacancy Posts
Recently Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) Noida has invited applications for the post of multi-tasking staff (MTS). There are a total of 464 vacancies in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC). The recruitment will be on contract basis. The last date to apply is June 15. Check eligibility, educational qualifications, age limit, salary and more details from here.
EDMC MTS Recruitment 2020 Details
Details of BECIL 464 MTS Recruitment Notification. Applications are invited for recruitment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC).
|Recruitment Event||Event Description / Date|
|Name of the Corporation||East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)|
|Consultant Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) Noida|
|Recruitment Name||BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Post||Multi Tasking Staff in EDMC|
|Number of Vacancies||464 Posts available|
|Notification Date||May 28th, 2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to Apply||June 15, 2020|
|Min. Qualification||8th Class Pass|
|Application Fee||₹ 500/- (General, OBC)|
₹ 250/- (SC, ST, PWD)
|Pay Scale||₹ 16,341/- (Salary)|
|Selection Mode||Written Test, Interview|
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th class from a recognized university.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
Application Fee and Payment Mode
- ₹ 500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
The Registration Fees (Non-refundable) can be paid by cash personally or by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply?
Candidates have to apply in offline mode only by downloading the application form. Candidates have to send filled application form along with following self-attested documents may be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office at BECIL, 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002, Phone: 011-23378823.
Required Documents to send with Application
- Photocopies of educational qualification certificates
- Photocopies of work experience certificates
- Two passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
- REGISTRATION Fees (Non-refundable) by cash personally or by demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. However, preference will be given to local candidates.
- Official Website of BECIL: https://www.becil.com
- EDMC Official Website: https://mcdonline.nic.in
- BECIL 464 MTS Official Recruitment Notification
- Download Application Form of MTS Recruitment 2020
- For regular educational and job updates: https://way2results.in