Dr. BRAOU UG Exam Fee Payment for Online exam registration available till Last Date September 15, 2020. Ambedkar Open University started registrations for UG Examinations. Check Dr. BRAOU Degree Exam registration Process, fee details, exam structure, Exam dates, and application print process after exam fee paid at braouonline.in.
BRAOU UG Exam Fee Payment Date (Extended)
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University released UG exam notification and now online application process is going on for those who want to appear 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year examinations. Candidates willing to attend these exams have to first register through online mode from website braouonline.in. Below we gave exam fee details, year wise fee dates and direct links to proceed fee payment.
It is notified that the III, II & I Year B.A., B. Com. B. Sc., (3YDC) Spell – I APRIL/MAY, 2020 Examinations of this University are scheduled as mentioned below for the old batches Registered from the Academic Year 2001-02 to A.Y. 2016-17.
Dr BRAOU UG Exam Fee Details 2020
The examination fee prescribed for each course (paper) of Undergraduate programmes is Rs.100/-. Students who opt for Science subjects have to pay Rs. 100/- extra for each paper of Science subject towards practical exam fee. The Examination Registration Forms can be uploaded by the candidate online from September 15, 2020 on wards.
The Examination Registration Forms without online are not accepted by the University and no further Correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. The Students can download their Hall Tickets from the University website www.braouonline.in (03) days before the commencement of Examinations.
Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out received after registration and uploading the information through online and T.S / A.P. and online payment receipt for future reference whenever necessary
BRAOU Degree Exam Fee Dates 2020
Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of Examination Fee: September 15, 2020 (Extended)
Mode of Exam Fee Payment and Process
Candidates are advised to visit the portal www.braouonline.in and click on U.G. Examination Registration Form for Spell – I for registration.
Only those students who were admitted from the Academic Year 2001-02 to A.Y. 2016-17 are Eligible to write these Examinations.
The prescribed fee may be paid at any T.S./A.P. Online or through debit/credit card on or before the last date. (The students of Science subjects must pay the Practical Exam fee along with the Theory Exam fee as a single payment). For further details, candidates may contact their concerned study centers
Please note that only those students who have paid the Tuition Fee are eligible to appear for these examinations, and those who are appearing for first time they have to pay examination fee for all papers in their course.
Steps of Registration Process through Online Mode
- Candidates are advised to visit the portal www.braouonline.in
- Click on U.G. Examination Registration Form for Spell – I.
- The Window opens. Then the student enters his admission number and date of birth.
- Once entered the admission number and date of birth, candidate will get the details of his/her hall ticket number, name, father name, date of birth, Social status, Medium and blanks of year wise with preference 1,2,3 in I, II year and III year for papers registration.
- After filling all the blanks in the online application / registration form, the student should upload it by clicking on ‘SUBMIT’ and take print out and retain with him as record.
- The print out comes with a “10” digit number, known as application number.
- On this number only the candidate should pay the required fee Debit/Credit card only at any T.S/A.P. Online Center and collect the receipt and keep it for future reference.
BRAOU UG Exam Registration Forms
- Important dates for Examination
- UG Exam Notification
- List of AP/TS Online Centres
- Apply Online
- Update Examination Application Details (If already applied)
- Examination Application Printout