APRJC Notification 2021: APREIS released notification for 1st Year Intermediate admissions in Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges at aprjdc.apcfss.in. AP RJC Online application starts from August 2021. Candidates can check notification details, eligibility, registration fee, exam date, syllabus and latest updates from below.
APRJC Notification 2021 for Intermediate
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS) officially releases entrance exam notification to get admission into Junior Intermediate residential colleges. Interested candidates can register for this test by filling APRJC Online Application 2021.
APRJC Entrance Notification and Exam Dates 2021
|Item of Work||Description|
|Entrance Exam Name||APRJC CET 2021|
|Conducting Department||AP Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS)|
|Category||APRJC Notification 2021 (Released)|
|Admission into||1st Year Intermediate|
|Courses Offered||MPC, BiPC, CEC, MEC, EET, CGDT|
|Date of Notification||August, 2021|
|Date of opening of online application||August, 2021|
|Last date of Applications||September 2021|
|Examination Fee||₹ 250/-|
Also Check TSRJC CET Notification 2021
Check APRDC Notification and Application details 2021
Eligibility Conditions for APRJC Entrance
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in May 2021 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
APRJC Online Application 2021
APRJC Notification 2021 available here for residential Intermediate colleges. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 07 AP Residential Junior Colleges (GENERAL) for the academic year 2021-22 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprjdc.apcfss.in.
Exam Centers for APRJC Entrance Exam
District Head quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
- BC-A: 7 %
- BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
APRJC Examination Scheme 2021
|MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
|BPC||English-Bio science-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
|CEC / MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2.30 Hrs||150|
|EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
|CGDT||English-Bio science-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
- The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
- The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
APRJC CET 2021 Schedule for Inter admissions.
|Issue of APRJC admission Notification||Last week July, 2021|
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||August, 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||September, 2021|
|Submission of Online Applications from||August, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of APRJDC Online Applications||September, 2021|
|Downloading of APRJC Inter Admissions Hall tickets||September, 2021|
|Date of Examination||September, 2021|
|Announcement of Results||will be updated soon…|
|Declaration of 1st Selection list||will be updated soon…|
Important Web Links for APRJC
- Official website of APREIS: apreis.apcfss.in
- APRJDC Official Website: aprjdc.apcfss.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
APRJC is an Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test conducted by APWREIS for admission to Intermediate 1st Year courses like MPC/BiPC/MEC/CEC for the academic year 2021-2022.
Candidates must submit APRJC Application through online mode only from official website aprjdc.apcfss.in.
Courses and number of seats offered at each College are available in detailed notification PDF. Approximately 1100 seats are available in Andhra Region and Rayalaseema Region.
APREI Society is managing 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges. Out of 10 Colleges, 4 are for Boys, 02 for Girls and 01 for Co-Education, 02 for Minority Boys and 01 for Minority Girls.