APRJC Notification 2020 will release soon by aprjdc.apcfss.in to get admission into 1st Year Intermediate. You can check notification details of APRJC CET from official website. APRJC Online application 2020 starts from March 2020. Therefore candidates can check APRJC eligibility, registration fee, exam date, syllabus and more from below.
Contents of this Page
APRJC Notification 2020 for Intermediate
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS) officially releases entrance exam notification to get admission into Junior Intermediate residential colleges. Interested candidates can register for this test by filling APRJC Online Application 2020. The last date to apply for APRJC CET is April, 2020.
Also Check TSRJC CET Notification 2020
Check APRJC Notification and Application details 2020
Eligibility Conditions for APRJC Entrance
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
APRJC Online Application 2020
APRJC Notification 2020 available here for residential Intermediate colleges.. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 07 AP Residential Junior Colleges (GENERAL) for the academic year 2020-21 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprjdc.apcfss.in.
Exam Centers for APRJC Entrance Exam
District Head quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
- BC-A: 7 %
- BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
APRJC Examination Scheme 2020
|MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
|BPC||English-Bio science-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
|CEC / MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2.30 Hrs||150|
|EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
|CGDT||English-Bio science-Physical Science||2.30 Hrs||150|
- The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
- The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
Schedule of APRJC Entrance 2020
- Release of APRJC Notification 2020: March, 2020
- Date of opening of online application: March, 2020
- Last date of application: April, 2020
- Release of APRJC Hall Tickets: May, 2020