COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online State Wise in India Application form available for Lockdown Pass for Curfew/Movement/Emergency services. One can avail e-pass to use or provide the essential services, including medical care, health care, chemists, police and security personnel, media services, electricity and water department, animal fodder and ration shops.
COVID 19 E Pass Online Form | Direct Links to Apply From Here
Government of India Had imposed country-wise lockdown which allows various restrictions on to the citizen of India. The citizen who needs to move from one place to another due to emergency needs to apply for the Curfew Pass through the website of the State Government.
State Wise Corona Virus E-Pass Application Links
Check Applying links for a Curfew/Movement/Emergency Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown from below.
|State Name||How to Apply|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Procedure: Contact the Sub Divisional Magistrates for the particular region|
Nicobars district: Link
North and Middle Andaman: Link
South Andaman: Link
For South Andaman, download the application here and submit it to the DC
|Andhra Pradesh||Covid-19 Emergency Pass Links:|
DCC/MC/Tahsildar Verification Link
|Assam||Given at Local level. For truck movement apply here|
|Bihar||Please apply for a curfew pass here|
Access the e-pass application form here
|Chandigarh||Please refer here to apply for COVID 19 movement pass|
|Chhattisgarh||Download App Here|
|Delhi||To apply for a curfew pass, please follow the instructions mentioned here|
|Goa||Process: Call collectorate for your respective district(s) in Goa as well as email them with your issue and IDs of employees for whom the passes are required.|
If North Goa: Link
If in South Goa: Link
1. Logistics related issues – Transportation of supplies from factory to other states. Following details should be kept ready:
Type of goods to be transported
Quantity of each type of good to be transported
2. Employee Curfew Passes – Following details should be kept ready:
3. Travel passes: Apply here
4. Guidelines to apply for a temporary pass (2Hours) differently abled persons and pregnant women
Go to www.goaonline.gov.in
Provide email ID, mobile, name, address, date of birth and OTP application
|Gujarat||1. Write to the District Collector and Sub Divisional Magistrate seeking permission to open factory/warehouse, movement of employees and cargo/truck (Include details such as Company name and factory address, Line of business (Specify why is it an essential commodity, Names and copies of ID cards of the employees, any other specifications)|
2. After sending the application, follow up with the SDM office
3. For any further queries, the person can call 079 2325 1900 to seek an update
|Haryana||Apply on the following link|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply for a curfew pass here|
Process for curfew passes in Baddi- Barotiwala-Nalagarh Development Area (BBNDA) – Solan district is as follows:
SP Baddi will issue passes for Baddi/Barotiwala area on WhatsApp directly.
SDM Nalagarh will issue passes for the Nalagarh area. Detailed instructions can be viewed here.
|Jammu & Kashmir||1. Please apply for a curfew pass here|
2. Access general instructions to be followed while submitting application here
3. FAQs and Public Notices relevant for COVID-19 in District Jammu are available here
|Jharkhand||Please apply for a curfew pass hereAccess the user manual here|
|Karnataka||For availing vehicle/employee passes:|
Please use: https://kspclearpass.mygate.com/signup to obtain KSP CLEAR Pass for COVID-19 person/vehicle pass for individuals/organizations involved in essential services.
|Kerala||Please find below the procedures for resuming operations of essential goods manufacturing factories in Kerala and logistics involved in the transport of essential Goods.|
Resuming operations of essential goods manufacturers:
– The Company should contact the Control Room in Directorate of Industry & Commerce (DIC) within Kerala.
– DIC to then reach out to concerned District Authorities.
– District Authorities to then authorize the factory to resume operations and to also exempt certain workers from company to work in the factory.
Logistics/Transport of Essential Goods (intra-State)
– Curfew passes can be issued for Kerala Here
It is suggested they carry their ID cards and Invoice / Waybill stating the origin, destination and items being moved for easy reference.
|Madhya Pradesh||Procedure for applying for a pass for vehicular movement:|
1. The company has to fill up the attached application form for the various trucks stuck at points throughout the state.
2. The form has to be stamped and signed by company’s authorized signatory.
3. Such forms, once completed, stamped and signed, should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After sending this mail, the company shall receive an all-state access pass for those vehicles for which details have been submitted
5. The company should read the guidelines prescribed in the attached SoP
6. Passes are for pan-MP
7. Please note that this is only for vehicle and driver movements across the State
8. This form is for only statewide permit and not to be filled for transportation within city limits
|Maharashtra||1. Apply on the following link|
2. Write an email to the concerned District Collector
3. For the movement of restricted number of employees in Maharashtra except Pune, please Apply Here
4. For the movement of restricted number of employees in Pune, please Apply Here
|Odisha||There is no formal procedure. ID Cards of employees associated with factories supplying essential goods is enough. Helpline for drivers and operators has been created (0674-2620200)|
|Punjab||e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons. For e-passes, Apply Here|
|Rajasthan||1. Apply for pass here|
2. How to use RajCop Citizen app for lockdown pass:
– Access the video tutorial here
– Access the manual here
3. Refer to this website for FAQs on COVID 19 in Rajasthan
|Tamil Nadu||To apply for a curfew pass, please visit this website|
|Telangana||1. All e-commerce (Delivery) companies, obtain movement passes for your essential staff and vehicles by sending an email to email@example.com. Please specify details like name, vehicle number, route and employee details|
2. All personnel working in factories manufacturing essential items can obtain requisite work passes from the local Police Commissioner’s Office in the district where their unit is located. Basic documents like company ID & company letter are required, apart from other personal identification documents.
3. Companies to submit an application on company letterhead stating the vehicle number, and delivery staff’s name
|Uttar Pradesh||Visit the ePass Management System|
|Uttarakhand||The online system to address queries and issues is given here.|
Refer to the section: COVID-19 and select ‘COVID-19 Permissions and Issues’
|West Bengal||For vehicle passes for essential commodities, Apply Here|
The lockdown emphasizes on maintaining social distancing by restricting the movement of people in public places. However, since the essential services are still operating in the nation, one can avail these facilities using the e-pass or movement pass. The pass allows one to move outside their locality or society under the supervision of police and government.
How to apply for Corona Virus E-Pass for lockdown via WhatsApp?
Apart from its e-pass website, Delhi government has also issued a set of WhatsApp numbers where people can send a message to get an e-pass for lockdown. These numbers are as follows:
- East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
- North East District: 9540895489, 8860425666
- Central District: 7428336279, 7428210711
- New Delhi district: 9540675392, 9873743727
- North District: 8595298706, 8595354861
- Shahdara district: 8595272697, 8595274068
- South-East District: 8595246396, 8595258871
- West District: 9414320064, 8595252581
- South District: 9599649266, 9643150027
- South West: District 9971518387, 9971526953
- North West District: 8595559117, 8595543375
The applicant has to text details like name, address, details of essential purpose, period, timing, copy of ID proof and vehicle number to the relevant WhatsApp number. The local authorities will verify all the details and issue the pass on WhatsApp.
Steps to Check Application status of E-Pass
- Once the application is submitted, the user can check their status of application by entering a unique ID on the e-pass website.
- Once the E-pass is approved, a message from the authorities will be sent over the phone informing the user.
- The e-pass can then can be printed for use. It is essential to carry the e-pass with you, when you leave the house.
Corona E Pass Validity
E-pass is a document/certificate that allows one to move outside their locality or society under the supervision of police personnel and the government. This provision is applicable in all states of the country.