- 1 ESIC 6552 Recruitment 2021
- 2 ESIC UDC Jobs Summary
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Recruitment
- 4 Skill Test:
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Pay Scale
- 7 ESIC UDC/Stenographer Exam Application Fee
- 8 How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
- 9 ESIC UDC Selection Process
- 10 Exam Pattern
- 11 UDC Exam Pattern 2021
- 12 Phase-1 Prelims Exam
- 13 Phase-2 Mains Exam
- 14 Phase-3 Computer Skill Test
- 15 Stenographer Exam Pattern 2021
- 16 Phase I
- 17 Phase II (Computer Skill Test & Steno Test)
- 18 ESIC UDC and Stenographer Cutoff
- 19 ESIC Recruitment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
ESIC Recruitment 2021: In one of the notifications released by the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has notified a total of 6,552 vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographers. As per the official notification, out of a total of 6,552 vacancies, 6,306 vacancies are for Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier and 246 are for Stenographer posts. The recruitment notification is published in the Gazette of India and it will be released soon on the official website. way2results.in will update complete details here in this page.
ESIC 6552 Recruitment 2021
Details regarding the eligibility, Pay scale, the selection process for both direct recruits and promotes and other details of both UDC and Stenographer posts are mentioned in the Gazette pdf given below. Candidates can go through this article to know complete details about the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the post of ESIC UDC and Stenographer.
ESIC UDC Jobs Summary
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||6552 (tentative)|
|Post Wise Vacancies||6,306 Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier|
246 – Stenographers
|Official Notification Release||March/April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||To be notified soon|
|Last Date||31st March, 2021|
|Required Qualification||Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Recruitment
Educational Qualification details for both the post of UDC and Stenographer is given below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||– Higher Secondary Pass|
– A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi
– Working knowledge of Computer including (Office Suites and Database)
|UDC||– A degree of a recognized University or equivalent|
– Working knowledge of computer including MS Office suites and database
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
Candidates applying for the posts of Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier or Stenographer must be 18 to 27 years old. The upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories and for ESIC employees, government servants.
ESIC UDC Salary scale is as per the latest 7th pay commission. The candidates will be receiving a handful amount and along with that, there are certain perks and benefits.
- The pay scale of ESIC UDC and Stenographer is Level- 4 of the pay matrix.
- The entry pay remains ₹ 25,500/- for the candidates and replaced against a pay band of ₹ 5,200/- to ₹ 20,200/-.
- The Grade Pay for the 7th Central Pay Commission is ₹ 2,800/-.
- In addition to the pay scale, the candidates will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
ESIC UDC/Stenographer Exam Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||₹ 250|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation at esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
ESIC UDC Selection Process
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
The selection process for the post of Stenographer
- Phase I (Prelims).
- Phase II (Computer Skill Test & Steno Test).
The selection process for the post of UDC
- Phase I (Prelims).
- Phase II (Mains).
- Phase III (Computer Skills Test).
Here is the exam pattern as per the previous year notification. Any changes in the exam pattern will be updated here.
UDC Exam Pattern 2021
Phase-1 Prelims Exam
Phase-2 Mains Exam
Phase-3 Computer Skill Test
Stenographer Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Section||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks||Time|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100||70 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 Mins|
|General Awareness||50||50||25 Mins|
Phase II (Computer Skill Test & Steno Test)
|Exam Section||Assigned Marks|
|Two PowerPoints Slides||10|
|Typing Matter on MS Word with Formatting||20|
|Preparation for Table on MS Excel with use of Formulae||20|
Steno Test: The Steno Test will be for 10 minutes. You have to type 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on the computer for 60 minutes.
ESIC UDC and Stenographer Cutoff
Check the ESIC UDC/Stenographer Mains Cut Off 2019 to have a better idea about the target score and makes. You will also have a fair idea about the difficulty level and competition.
ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Out of 200)|
|SC (35%)||70 Marks|
|ST (35%)||70 Marks|
|OBC (40%)||80 Marks|
|UR/EWS (45%)||90 Marks|
|PWD (30%)||60 Marks|
|Ex-Servicemen (35%)||70 Marks|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
As Per The Latest Release Of Gazette Of India, Around 6552 Vacancies Will Be Filled For The Post Of Upper Division Clerk And Stenographer By Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
The date of online registration will be notified in the official notification.
The Candidates Between The Age Group Of 18 To 27 Years Are Eligible To Apply.
The last date for the application is May 2021 (Tentative). Check official notification for updated schedule.
The selection process includes the following stages, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Computer Skill Test.
The ESIC salary begins with an entry Pay of Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/-
For UDC: The Candidates Holding A Degree Of A Recognized University Or Equivalent; Working Knowledge Of Computer Including Use Of Office Suites And Databases.
For Steno: The Candidates Holding A 12th Class Pass Or Equivalent From A Recognized Board Or University.