GSEB SSC Result Rechecking / Gunchakasani 2020 Applications started for Students who are disappointed with their result which is released on 09th June. Such candidates can now apply online for re-totaling, re-verification / revaluation and also request for scanned photocopy of answer sheet from official website www.ssc.gseb.org. Here we provided Gujarat 10th RC/RV and Xerox of answer booklet application procedure for your convenience.
GSEB SSC Result Rechecking Form 2020
Gujarath Board of Secondary Education (GSEB) released School Secondary Certificate (SSC / 10th) exam result on 09th June, 2020. All the aspirant appeared these examinations can now check their GSEB SSC Result 2020 using their Seat No from official website www.gseb.org. However some are not satisfied with their subject wise marks. For such kind of students, the board announces Rechecking, Revaluation, Recounting, Re-totaling, Re-verification, Scanned Copy their written answer paper. Check more details below.
GSEB 10th Class Re-Verification 2020 Details
|Gujarat Board||Rechecking Details / Dates|
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Examination Name||GSEB SSC March 2020|
|Post Category||GSEB 10th Rechecking 2020|
|Also Known as||Avalokan / Gunchakasani|
|Result Date||09th June, 2020 at 09:00 AM.|
|Rechecking / Re-Verification Notification||Released|
|Date of Rechecking||Announced|
|Last date to apply||Available Now|
Gujarat 10th Results 2020 available to check now for all the students appeared the board exams. The SSC exams were successfully conducted which are scheduled from 02nd March and ended on 12th March, 2020. Where as 12th class science result declared on May 17th. Already GSEB HSC Rechecking process started and SSC applications dates have to be announced soon.
Rechecking Fee 2020
As per the past practice the GSEB 10th Revaluation Registration Fee 2020 will be.
- Rs.100/- for 1 subject
- Rs.500/- for all the subjects
NOTE: This fee structure is based upon the previous years, but there is a chance that the board may change the fees according to the number of the students that appear in the GSEB 10th Revaluation.
How to Apply for GSEB SSC Revaluation 2020?
With few simple steps, students can easily fill the Gujarat 10th revaluation form 2020. And those steps are here.
- At first open the official website link of GSEB or the direct link that we will provide here.
- The official Gujarat SSC Gunchakasani link is will be active soon. We will update here.
- Now application form opens with registration and login options .
- First “Register” and note User Name and Password.
- After registration process is completed, login using your credentials.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Select the subjects for which you want to apply for revaluation.
- Pay the revaluation fee in the online.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Now, you have successfully applied for the GSEB SSC Re-verification 2020.
- You can take a print out of it or save it for future use.
About GSEB Board
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s secondary and higher secondary educational system takes.