AP Inter Corporate College Notification 2020 will release soon at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Register online from AP Inter Corporate admission application form before last date May, 2020. Students completed 10th Std with GPA 7 are eligible to get admission into private corporate college with no fee / free. Interested candidates can check detailed notification from below. Also check eligibility, registration process, required certificates to apply and other use information from below.
Contents of this Page
AP Inter Corporate College Notification 2020
Eligibility for Admission
This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students.
- Student with GPA 7 and above are eligible.
- SC, ST Category students whose annual parental income is below ₹ Two Lakhs.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students of rural area with family income is below ₹ 1.5 Lakhs.
- Candidates of BC & Minority Welfare Students of Urban area with family income is below ₹ 2 Lakhs.
- EBC, Disabled Welfare Students with parental income is less than ₹ 1 Lakh
Required Certificates for registration
- Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
- Caste /Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
- Aadhaar Card Mandatory
- Ration Card Mandatory
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- Working Mobile No. and Email Id for Communication
- Photograph of Candidate (Photo size 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
- CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
- Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
- HPS Students has to contact School/DD(SW) for SSC Details Entry.
- SW,TW and BCW Hostel Students has to Contact DD for Mapping of SSC Details
How to Apply?
- I Step: Student has to apply through online application form is available on the Corporate College Scheme tab.
- II Step: Click on “Apply now” and proceed with your SSC hall ticket Number.
- III Step: Fill all the details correctly and click on “Submit” button.
- IV Step: If the student want to Edit the application, student can click on “Edit Application”. You can proceed to edit the application details with the SSC details.OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Note : Student who have completed his/her Tenth Class in his first attempt from Government schools only are eligible for the scheme
Last Year 2019 Important Links
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online from here
- Edit Already Submitted application from here for changes
- Print submitted application from here.
- Official Jnanabhumi website – jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Check Telangana Corporate Admission Notification & Application 2019
This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students. Presently, the admission process of the scheme has been completely automated under Jnanabhumi right from the registration of institution to the allotment of college to selected students into prefer the bills.