Students who are not satisfied with Karnataka 10th class result can now apply for SSLC revaluation, re-checking process at sslc.karnataka.gov.in. Also they can request for Xerox / Photo copy of their answer sheet by paying required fee before last date. If you are not happy with obtained marks and want to go for revaluation or rechecking of score can follow below procedure to apply.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2022 – Apply
The Karnataka State Education Examination Board (KSEEB) released SSLC results on 19th May, 2022 at karresults.nic.in and sslc.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates who are not happy with their subject wise marks in KSEEB 10th / SSLC results can apply online for Revaluation and Retotalling by following step by step procedure given below.
KSEEB 10th Revaluation / Re-Checking Dates
- Get scanned copies of SSLC / 10th Results: The application for obtaining a scan copy of SSLC examination is available from May last week
- Last date for applying for re-evaluation: Applications can fill the Re-Evaluation of answer sheets from May 2022 at sslc.karnataka.gov.in
Who can apply for SSLC Revaluation / Retotaling?
The KSEEB has informed that failing or who are not satisfied candidates can not apply for further revaluation as well as retotalling.
- Candidates opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
- Candidates who have failed to pass the examination need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
- In case a student scores more than the prescribed marks or scores less than the prescribed marks, the modified marks will be announced on the department website.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Fee 2022 Details
Note: The application fee mentioned above based on previous year. It might change this year. Please check official website for confirmation.
How to Apply for Revaluation and Photo Copy of Answer Paper
Firstly Candidates have to fill up the Revaluation, Retotaling and Photo Copy of answer sheet from Karnataka SSLC official website kseeb.kar.nic.in. The direct link will be provided in the above said website and you can fill the form from it.
After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fee through Karnataka Bank 1 or Bangalore 1 Portal for payment of Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Banking and Payment. Those who can not afford fees online can download the challan online and pay a fee at the Corporation Bank or Bangalore 1 or Karnataka 1. Information will be sent through the SMS to the mobile number registered on receipt of application after filing for photocopy or revaluation.
SSLC 2022 Re-evaluation or Re-checking result
However There can be cases of some dissatisfaction for the results announced by the KSEEB. There is provision for reassessment or rechecking of the result of the examination, and the same will be notified by the Board after the main examination is over. The exact date for the revaluation of the result will be announced on the official website of the Karnataka Board.
There is also provision for compartmental examination for those candidates who have failed to pass the examination. The supplementary examination of SSLC is generally conducted in June in every year.
- 1 Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2022 – Apply