MGU UG/Degree I II & III Year Supple Exam Fee Notification Mar 2020 : Mahatma Gandhi University soon releases the supplementary exam fee notification for all degree courses. Candidates those who have backlogs for your degree course, check here exam fee and make the payment.
Contents of this Page
- 1 MGU UG/Degree I II & III Year Supple Exam Fee Notification Mar 2020
- 2 UG Supplementary Exam Fee Notification – 2020 :
- 3 Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee Schedule:
- 4 To Students :
- 5 To Colleges :
- 6 UG Courses Exam Fee Details :
- 7 Important Instructions :
- 8 Check here official Notification Fee Details 2019:
- 9 Direct Link for Downloading :
- 10 Share this with friends:
MGU UG/Degree I II & III Year Supple Exam Fee Notification Mar 2020
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Exam Name||Degree / UG|
|Exam Schedule||March/ April 2020|
UG Supplementary Exam Fee Notification – 2020 :
The Supplementary exams are conducted in the month of March/April 2020. Eligible backlog candidates can pay your exam fee. Degree I II & III Year B.A. (General/Vocational)/B.Com.(General/Computers/Computer Applications/Hon’s) & B.Sc. (General/Vocational) candidates to register for the Supplementary/Backlog Exams.
Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee Schedule:
To Students :
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges.
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-|
|March, 2020||March, 2020|
To Colleges :
|Description||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-|
|Remittance of consolidated examination fee through a SBI Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank IFSC Code No. 21270)||March 2020||March 2020|
|Preparation submission of E.A.F. Online||March 2020||March 2020|
Note : No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored directions from any corner.
UG Courses Exam Fee Details :
|Courses||B.A.||B.Com/B.Com (Computers) (Computer Application)||B.Sc.|
|3 or More Papers||Rs.650+50*||Rs.715+50*||Rs.715+50*|
|Up to 2 Pares||Rs.450+50*||Rs.450+50*||Rs.450+50*|
Important Instructions :
- Candidates make the payment before the last date.
- The examination application forms of students for the academic year 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19 & 2019-20 are to be submitted online through college login.
- Inform the students that the examination fee and application forms will not be accepted after the due date.
- Instruct the students to enclose the photo copies (Xerox copies) of the memorandum of marks of the qualifying examination to verify the eligibility.
- Submit all the application forms along with the consolidated statement of fee collected from the students
- Nominal Rolls: One hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated using the students online information system after due verification by the Principal. Fees abstract (In duplicate) to be submitted to Examination Branch.
- All the Candidates who have Backlog of English Paper-I, Paper-II & Practical’s have to appear for the Viva Voce/CBT and Theory Examination.
- Application forms with all the above requirements should reach the Examination Branch, MGU, on or before 17.03.2019.