NHM Assam Community Health Course 2020: National Health Mission had recently released advertisement in official website, There are total 509 Community Health Officer (CHO) jobs available in Assam NHM Requirement 2019. NHM Community Health Officer course is 6 Months. Assam NHM CHO course is conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Candidates who have completed B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing as a education they can apply for NHM Assam Community Health Course recruitment, it inviting online applications from eligible candidate, Online registration will starts from 17th December 2019 to 26th December 2019.
Contents of this Page
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020
NHM Assam Community Health Course 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Assam|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||509 Vacancies|
|Start Date||17th December 2019|
|Closing Date||26th December 2019|
|Official Notification Date||16th December 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written test, Personal Interview, Certificate verification|
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – 509 Vacancies
- Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 35 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- For Application Fee details just go through official notification provided below.
- Online applications starts from – 17th December 2019
- Closing of online application – 26th December 2019
- Official notification released on – 16th December 2019
- Online application – Click Here
- Download official notification – Click Here
- Official website – Click Here
Note:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.