UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019: Aspirants who have applied for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Junior Assistant (JA) recruitment and Candidates who are ready to attempt the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Junior Assistant Examination candidates who are searching for Admit Cards, The official released the admit cards at official web portal of @upsssc.gov.in on 20th December 2019.
Contents of this Page
- 1 Download UPSSSC Jr Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- 2 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Category wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Steps To Download Admit Cards
- 6 Exam Pattern
- 7 Original ID Proofs Carry To Exam Hall
- 8 Details Present In Admit Card
- 9 Required To Download Admit Card
- 10 Important Dates
- 11 Share this with friends:
Download UPSSSC Jr Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Here we provided direct link at below section. In this Article we provided complete information regarding to Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Junior Assistant (JA) 1186 Posts like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection, Process, Examination mode, Details precent in admit card, ID proof carry to the exam hall etc,. are given below check.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Organization Name – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Job Name – 1186
- Number of Vacancies – Junior Assistant (JA)
- Admit Card Status – Active Now
- Exam Date – 3rd week of December 2019 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Release date – 24th December 2019
- Selection Process – Written Test, Typing Test, Interview
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Official Site – upsssc.gov.in
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (JA)||1186|
Category wise Vacancy Details
- Gen – 659 Posts
- OBC – 282 Posts
- SC – 216 Posts
- ST – 29 Posts
Steps To Download Admit Cards
- Visit the official website link @upsssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC home page will be opened.
- Check the latest updates about the recruitment
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the career.
- On that list, click on the link that refers to “Download Admit Card.”
- There, you all must enter the required details as mentioned above.
- After giving them, click on the Download Admit Card button to access your UPSSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally, download and take the print out of your UPSSSC Admit Card 2019.
- Take it with you to the examination hall with original ID Proof.
- Written test will be Conduct multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration for the written test is 01 Hour & 30 Minutes (90 minutes).
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
Original ID Proofs Carry To Exam Hall
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
Details Present In Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination Name
- Examination Date, Time
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Required To Download Admit Card
- Candidate Registration No.
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Enter Verification Code
- Registration started on – 26th June 2019
- Registration Closed on – 20th July 2019
- Closing of Correction of Application form – 27th July 2019
- Examination Date – 24th December 2019
- Admit Card Release Date – 3rd week of December 2019 (Tentative)