NTA NEET UG 2020 Notification: The National Testing Agency (NTA), the body responsible for conducting Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) exams, issued the notification on Monday on its official website. The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 has released official notification. NTA NEET UG 2020 inviting Online Registration for the NEET 2020 for MBBS/ BDS Admissions. The authority will conduct NEET 2020 on May 3 in pen and paper-based mode in 2546 exam centres across 155 cities in India. The detailed notification in both languages Hindi and English is available on the official website of ntaneet.nic.in. Online applications or registration for NEET 2020 would begin from 4 pm today online i.e 02 December 2019.
NTA UG NEET 2020 Notification
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
According to the notification, the admit card for the exam is expected to be out by 27 March 2020 and the date of the examination is 3 May 2020. The tentative date of the results is 4 June 2020. Also check more details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,.
NTA NEET UG 2020 Notification
- Name of the Examination – National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG)
- Conducting body – National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Examination level – National
- Examination category – Undergraduate
- Qualification – 10+2 or equivalent with PCB
- Exam Date and Mode – May 3, 2020 in pen and paper mode
- Exam Cities – 155 cities
- Candidates who have passed class 12th or will be appearing for the 12th examination in 2020 are eligible to apply
- The applicant must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as main subject.
- Candidate has to be more than 17 years old, before or on December 31 of the 1st year admission in medical course.
- Candidates who have qualified intermediate / pre-degree examination in science from an Indian university / board. Candidates must have had physics, chemistry, biology / bio-technology, and English as compulsory subject.
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Born Before 31/12/2003
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
Steps to Online Registration
- Visit the official website, ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Online submission for application for NEET 2020’
- Then Click on ‘new registration’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Fill in details and press submit
- Make payment
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
- General Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- EWS, OBC Candidates – Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- PH Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
NEET 2020 Image Specification
|Passport size photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Postcard size photograph||50 kb – 300 kb (4”x6”)||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||4kb – 30kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Left thumb impression||4kb – 30kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Class 10 passing certificate||100 kb to 400 kb||JPG / JPEG|
- Application Online Start – 02nd December 2019
- Closing Date of Registration – 31st December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date – 01st January 2020
- Correction Date – 15th – 31st January 2020
- Exam Date – 03rd May 2020
- Admit Card Available – 27th March 2020
- Result Available – 04th June 2020
- Apply Online (Registration) – Click Here
- Candidates Login – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Important Dates and Fee Detail – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here