Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Result 2019: Earlier Gujarat Postal Circle, India Post had published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in the Gujarat Circle. Under the recruitment drive, a total of 2510 vacancies are available for GDS Posts as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak Posts. Candidates who have applied for the India Post Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Aspirants who are waiting for the results, The Officials are released results on its official website. Candidates can check their result available on the website of India Post @appost.in. For Results Candidates need to Download Gujarat Postal Gramin Dak Sevek Merit List PDF attached below.
Contents of this Page
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment Result 2019
Gujarat Postal Circle has conduct Selection Process is basing on the merit of the candidates with reference to the post applied. One who has obtained great marks in 10th standard and applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak, Karnataka can surely expect to find the name in the merit list which was declared now.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Result 2019
- Organization Name – Indian Post
- Posts Name – Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat Circle
- No. Of Posts – 2510
- Application Starting Date – 05th August 2019
- Closing date of application – 04th September 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Based on Marks in 10th Class
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Official website – appost.in/gdsonline/, www.indiapost.gov.in
Document Required For Verification Process
- SSC/ Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- Community/ caste certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificates provided by institutions like DOEACC or NIELIT. [Less than 60 days]
- Passport-sized photographs
- Certificate of disability (If required)
- Other relevant documents
How To Download GDS Result 2019 PDF
- Visit the official website indiapost.gov.in
- In the homepage, a list of Postal Circles will be displayed on left side.
- Now look for the postal circle which you have applied for.
- Click on the link “Results”.
- The page will be redirected and the GDS Merit List PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Now use “Ctrl + F” and enter your Registration Number to find your name.
- Download the GDS 2019 Merit List PDF for future reference.