- 1 ONGC 4182 Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020
- 2 ONGC Recruitment Notification 2020 Overview
- 3 Post Wise and Region Wise Vacancies
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Age Limit:
- 6 ONGC Apprentice Online Application 2020
- 7 Prerequisites for ONGC Apprentice Application
- 8 Online Application Procedure
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Selection Procedure
- 11 Useful Links
- 12 ONGC 4182 Apprentice Notification 2020 – PDF
ONGC 4182 Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online applications are started by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) from 29th July, 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can register for these vacancies through the online mode only at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in before last date 17th August, 2020. We suggest all candidates to go through notification details like vacancies segregation, experience, selection criteria, important dates, eligibility and other notification details here.
ONGC 4182 Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020
ONGC has given a big opportunity for unemployed candidates holding the qualifications of Bachelors, ITI and Diploma in the concerned trade. A total of 4,182 vacancies have been notified by the ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products.
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2020 Overview
|Name of the Company||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Recruitment Name||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Total No. of Vacancies||4182 Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Qualification||Degree/ BA/ BBA/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Age Limit||Min 18 – 24 years as on 17.08.2020.|
|Application Dates||Starts: 29th July, 2020|
Last Date: 17th August, 2020
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
Post Wise and Region Wise Vacancies
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA)||34||101||105||21||17||15|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||–||34||81||20||10||06|
|Laboratory Asst (Chemical Plant)||20||38||73||16||13||–|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||07||41||22||07||30|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||24||18||03||02||15||–|
|Trade Name||Required Qualification|
|Secretarial Asst||ITI, Stenography (English) / Secretarial practice|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA)||ITI (COPA)|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI (Draughtsman (Civil))|
|Electrician||ITI (Electrician Trade)|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI (Electronics Mechanic)|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||ITI (Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance)|
|Laboratory Asst (Chemical Plant)||ITI in Lab Asst (Chemical Plant), B.Sc with PCM or PCB|
|Library Asst||ITI (Library & Information Science)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI (Mechanic Motor Vehicle)|
|Mechanic Diesel||ITI (Mechanic Diesel Trade)|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic)|
|Welder||ITI (Welder (Gas & Electric))|
– Computer Science
|Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline)|
A candidate should be between 18 to 24 years old. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC (NCL)).
ONGC Apprentice Online Application 2020
Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of prescribed qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.”
Before applying at the ONGC website candidates have to first register at the website of Apprenticeship India for trade apprenticeship and Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in the portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development for technician apprenticeship.
Prerequisites for ONGC Apprentice Application
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
Online Application Procedure
- ONGC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 29/07/2020 to 17/08/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about ONGC Apprentice Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Opening of online application: 29th July 2020 11:00 Hrs
- Last date for receiving of applications 17th August 2020 18:00 Hrs
- Date of Result/Selection: 24th August 2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates: 24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020.
The selection process of apprentice would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of ONGC.
- Candidates have to first register at https://apprenticeshipindia.org before applying for Apprenticeship.
- Trade Apprenticeship Online Application Link
- Technical Apprenticeship Online Application Link
- Official Website
- Other Ongoing State and National Level Recruitment notifications