Prakasam District Medical and Health Department released job notification for 342 Staff Nurse, 33 Lab-Technician Gr.II, 18 Pharmacist Gr.II and other posts in Andhra Pradesh state under contract basis for filling up the newly sanctioned and existing vacancies. The notified posts will be increased or decreased as per the instructions of the Govt./District Selection Committee and roaster points accordingly, at a later date. Check post wise education qualifications, age limit, experience, salary details from below.
Prakasam District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Government of Andhra Pradesh released notification of Recruitment for the posts of Staff Nurses, Pharmacists, Lab Technicians, Radiographer and Child Psychologist on Contract basis in Prakasam District under the control of DPH&FW, APVVP & DME.
Prakasham District Medical and Health Department Job Details 2020
|Name of the Department||Medical and Health Department|
|Location||Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Recruitment Name||Staff Nurse, Lab Technicians, Pharmacist, Child Psychologist & Radiographer Posts|
|Advt. No.||Notification No.03/2020|
|Total No. of Vacancies||396 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Only|
|Last date to apply||22nd July, 2020 by 05.00 PM|
|Merit List||02nd August, 2020|
Post Wise Vacancies and Salary Details
|Name of the Post||DPH&FW (DM&HO, Ongole)||APVVP (DCHS, Ongole)||DME (GGH, Ongole)||Total Posts||Remuneration to the post PM|
- Staff Nurse
- GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course from A.P. Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives Council
- Lab-Technician Gr.II
- 1 year Lab Technician course after intermediate (or)
- 2 year DMLT course after SSC (or)
- A degree in BSc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the Optional subject (or)
- B.Sc Degree with B.Z.C in first class (or) B.Sc (Life science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in PledicaI Lab Technology issued by NIMS, Hyd (or)
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the University recognized by U.G.C.
- All the above must have registered with A.P. Paramedical Board.
- Pharmacist Gr.II
- 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy Course recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
- Child Psychologist
- Pass in the C.R.A. Examination ; Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possesses a degree of B.A., B.Sc., M.Sc., MA., B.Sc.(Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) of any recognised University with Physics as main subject. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Para Medical Board
- Must posses a Degree of M.A. (Psychology) of a University in India established for incorporated by or under a central Act., provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Must posses a P.G. Diploma in Child Psychology and Family relations of a University recognized by University Grants Commission or a M.Ed. or B.Ed., from a recognized Institution. (G.O.Ms.No.154 HM&FW(A2), Dt:04.05.2002)
Selection Process and Service Weightage
Total 100 Marks
|Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination||75%|
|Weightage for experience of|
Govt. Service including
|Up to 15%|
i) 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area.
ii) 2.0 marks per Six months in Rural area.
iii) 1.0 marks per Six months in Urban areas.
Only completed six months period will be taken as a Unit for calculation
|Weightage for No.of years since passing qualifying examination||Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.|
Enclosure of certificates to the application
- The application should contain all relevant certificates mentioned in the check list or any so required. No documents shall be accepted from the candidate after completion of due date i.e., 22.07.2020 by 05.00 PM.
- The Candidate shall submit all self attested documents and shall held responsible and accountable for submission. The candidate shall produce original documents post declaration of draft merit list in prescribed time and venue which shall be announced in the notice board/district website.
Application Link at prakasam.ap.gov.in
The filled in applications shall be submitted manually or by Register Post on or before 22.07.2020 by 5 PM to the O/o.District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam Bhavan, Prakasam District, Ongole, except on public holidays.
- Publishing of notification: 13th July, 2020
- Submission of applications: From 13th – 22nd July, 2020
- Scrutiny of applications: From 23rd – 31st July, 2020
- Display of provisional Merit list: 02nd August, 2020
- Objections from the candidates: 03rd & 04th August, 2020
- Disposal of objections & certificates verification in 1:2 Ratio: 05th – 07th August, 2020
- Publication of Final Merit List: 08th August, 2020
- Issue of appointment orders: 10th August, 2020
Direct Links for recruitment
- Application for contract basis posts
- Notification for Contract posts
- Patrika prakatana
- Service certificate for in service candidates
- Check other Job Notifications of Andhra Pradesh
Prakasam District Recruitment Contact
Ongole District came into existence on 02-02-1970 with the carving out portions of Markapur Revenue Division from Kurnool, Ongole Revenue Division from Guntur and Kandukur Revenue Division from Nellore Districts.
Base Salary: 34,000/- ₹ per Month
- 1 Prakasam District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- 2 Prakasham District Medical and Health Department Job Details 2020
- 3 Post Wise Vacancies and Salary Details
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Selection Process and Service Weightage
- 6 Enclosure of certificates to the application
- 7 Application Link at prakasam.ap.gov.in
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Direct Links for recruitment
- 10 Prakasam District Recruitment Contact
- 11 Send to friends: