NTPC Recruitment 2020 notification released to fill Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering Vacancies. Apply online for total 275posts before last date 31st July, 2020 from official website www.ntpccareers.net. Interested candidates can check Post wise eligibility, pay scale, Age Limit, Caste wise vacancies, Application procedure from below.
NTPC 275 Engineers Recruitment 2020 at ntpccareers.net
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is looking for 275 Experienced Engineers in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation disciplines for Shift Operation of Thermal Power Plant and 25 Experienced Assistant Chemists for Stations / Projects.
Also check Ongoing Various Recruitments:
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2020, JHT & SHT 283 Vacancies
RCFL 393 Management Trainees, Assistant Officers Recruitment 2020
CRPF Recruitment, 789 Constable, SI & ASI Posts
NTPC Recruitment Vacancy Details
A. Engineer (E2 Grade) – 250 Vacant Posts
|Post Name & Code||Educational Qualifications|
|Engineer (Electrical) – E2 : Job ID – 591||Engineering Degree in Electrical (For detail, refer to the advertisement) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).|
|Engineer (Mechanical) – E2:|
Job ID – 592
|Engineering Degree in Mechanical (For detail, refer to the advertisement) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).|
|Engineer (Electronics) – E2:|
Job ID – 593
|Engineering Degree in Electronics (For detail, refer to the advertisement) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).|
|Engineer (Instrumentation) – E2:|
Job ID – 594
|Engineering Degree in Instrumentation (For detail, refer to the advertisement) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).|
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification executive experience (excluding training period) in Operation/ Maintenance /Erection / Construction /Engineering in Main Plant Thermal or Main plant Gas Power Plant. Out of 3 years, the candidates must have worked at least 2 years in power plant sites.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2 Grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-
- Age Limit: 30 Years as on 31-Jul-2020. Relaxation & reservations to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS as per Gov. of India guideline.
B. Assistant Chemist (E1 Grade) – 25 Posts
|Post Name & Code||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Chemist – E1:|
Job ID – 595
|M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate. SC, ST and PwBD candidates with pass marks are eligible to apply for the post.|
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive/Supervisory cadre (excluding training period) in Water Treatment Plant process and water analysis (RO plant, DM plant, pre-treatment plant, etc.), Boiler water chemistry (boiler water treatment & analysis of chemical parameters), and Knowledge of Cooling water treatment, Bulk Chemical analysis, knowledge of analytical instruments (like spectrophotometer, Ion chromatography, Gas chromatography), Coal sampling and analysis, Oil analysis.
- Should have knowledge of environmental parameter testing, monitoring and management. Candidates with experience in power plant will be given added advantage.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- (E1 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-
- Age Limit: 30 Years as on 31st July, 2020. Relaxation & reservations to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS as per Gov. of India guideline.
NTPC Recruitment Application Form 2020
- General /EWS /OBC Category: ₹ 300/-
- SC / ST/ PWD / XSM Candidates: No Fee
- Payment can be made both in Offline & Online Mode
Offline Fee Payment Process
- Candidates have to approach the nearby SBI Branch with a printout of the “Pay-in-Slip” which is available on the application registration portal.
- The Pay-in-Slip printed from the portal should only be u sed for depositing the fee for proper creding of amount in the allocatted account.
- On the receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money.
- This journal number and the branch code are to be filled by the candidate during online Registration.
Online Fee Payment Process
- Candidate also have the option to pay the application fee online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, Date of Payment are required to be filled up in online application.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with Unique Registration Number.
Important Links of Recruitment
- Download NTPC Recruitment Notification 2020
- NTPC Engineers Recruitment Application Form 2020
- Interested candidates can apply from here
- Offline Payment Slip download from here. (For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates)
- Pay Online Fee Payment from here. (For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates)
- Print Registration slip after apply for the recruitment.
- Check Application Fee Payment status from here
About NTPC Recruitment & Company
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. Commensurate with our country's growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Base Salary: 50,000 ₹ per Month
- 1 NTPC 275 Engineers Recruitment 2020 at ntpccareers.net
- 2 NTPC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 A. Engineer (E2 Grade) – 250 Vacant Posts
- 4 B. Assistant Chemist (E1 Grade) – 25 Posts
- 5 NTPC Recruitment Application Form 2020
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Offline Fee Payment Process
- 8 Online Fee Payment Process
- 9 Important Links of Recruitment
- 10 About NTPC Recruitment & Company
- 11 Send to friends: