SAI Young Professional Recruitment 2019: Hai friends recently Sports Authority of India released recruitment notification for recruiting 130 Young Professional posts. Candidates who are waiting for central government job do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Sports Authority of India. Aspirants should have possess Graduation or Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university or board as a educational qualification they can apply for the job. SAI Young Professional Recruitment inviting online applications from eligible candidates.
SAI Young Professional Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 02nd December 2019 to 20th December 2019. Aspirants are requested to download official notification and go through it. Also here we provided complicate information regarding to SAI Young Professional Recruitment like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates are given below.
SAI Young Professional Vacancy Details
- Organization Name – Sports Authority of India
- Posts Name – Young Professional
- No. Of Posts – 130
- Application Starting Date – 02nd December 2019
- Closing date of application – 20th January 2020
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Written test, Interview
- Salary – Around Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
- Job Location – All Over India
- Official website – sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Young Professional – 130 Posts
- Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks.
- Graduate with at least Three years of work experience.
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Maximum – 32 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- As per the latest SAI Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 130 Young Professional job vacancy.
- Selected candidates will get around Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
How to apply
- Visit the Official Website @osportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on SAI Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Read the details in it
- Click on the online application link and enter all the clear details.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
- Take an Application printout for future use.
- Notification release date – 02nd December 2019
- Online applications starts from – 02nd December 2019
- Closing date of online applications – 20th December 2019
- Online Application – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website– Click Here
Note:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.