SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification released to fill total 3850 vacant posts in various states on regular bases. Interested and eligible job seekers who are willing to join in State Bank of India can submit applications from 27th July to 16th August, 2020. Online Registration form available at SBI official careers portal i.e www.sbi.co.in/web/careers. Before applying for this post we recommend all the job searchers to check eligibility conditions, age limit, state wise available vacancies, salary and other notification details from below.
SBI Circle Based Officer Notification 2020
Candidates who are looking for a Job in Bank Related can use this Opportunity. The Notification Released on 27th July, 2020. Candidates can apply online through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. In this article, SBI CBO Notification 2020, we will cover all the necessary information regarding the recruitment process, selection criteria, vacancies, and more.
- Also check other recruitment notifications here.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Name||SBI CBO Recruitment 2020|
|Advertisement Number||CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Allowances||D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Notification Date||27th July, 2020|
|Application Last Date||16th August, 2020|
State and Caste Wise Vacancy Details
SBI CBO Job Eligibility Conditions
Candidates those who want to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 must have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria. Here is the SBI CBO Age limit, Educational Qualification Details.
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
- Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Candidates age must be not above 30 Years as on 01st August, 2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd August, 1990.
Initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I (
23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e.
23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
SBI CBO Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 shall apply online in order to participate in the State Bank of India’s Recruitment Process. The direct link to apply online for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 is available below.
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates – Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs. 750
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 27th July, 2020 to 16th August, 2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
List of documents to be uploaded
Candidates have to upload below documents while applying the recruitment. List of documents is listed below.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
SBI CBO Job Selection Process
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
CBO Recruitment Hall Ticket
The candidates who are called for interview will have to download their interview call letter from the Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth.
NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
SBI CBO Important Links
- Official Website: https://sbi.co.in/
- SBI Careers page: https://sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Download advertisement of SBI CBO Recruitment
State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai Phone: 022-22820427; e-mail: email@example.com
Base Salary: 23700 ₹ per Per Month
- 1 SBI Circle Based Officer Notification 2020
- 2 SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Highlights
- 3 State and Caste Wise Vacancy Details
- 4 SBI CBO Job Eligibility Conditions
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Required Experience
- 7 Local Language
- 8 Age Limit
- 9 Salary Details
- 10 SBI CBO Application Form 2020
- 11 Application Fee
- 12 How to Apply?
- 13 List of documents to be uploaded
- 14 SBI CBO Job Selection Process
- 15 SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- 16 CBO Recruitment Hall Ticket
- 17 SBI CBO Important Links
- 18 Send to friends: