KCET Hall Ticket 2020: Students have to carry Karnataka CET 2020 Admit Card downloaded from official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in for the entrance exam scheduled on July 30 and 31 and on August 01 for Kannada language paper. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) released hall ticket of Karnataka Common Entrance Test on 17th July but many students could not able to download their admit cards due to a technical issue. Due to server maintenance, downloading of admission tickets will be resumed on 20th June, 2020 after 11.00 am.
Download KCET Hall Ticket 2020 kea.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released admit card for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020. Karnataka CET is a state-level entrance test conducted for admission to B.Tech courses in institutes across Karnataka. The exam is held as a pen-and-paper based test. Previously, Karnataka Higher Education Minister C.N Ashwathnarayan announced that KCET 2020 will be conducted on July 30 and July 31.
Karnataka CET Admit Card 2020 Download
|Name of the Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Post Category||Download KCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 17 to 28, 2020 up to 5:30 PM|
|Date of Examination||July 30 to 31, 2020 & August 1, 2020 (Kannada Language Test)|
|Mode of Hall Ticket||Online mode Only|
|No. of Centers||54 locations|
|KCET Help desk||080 – 23460460 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|KCET Official Site||www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in|
According to KEA Only candidates who have submitted their application form and paid the application fee will be able to avail the hall ticket 2020 from cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates must note that the admit card will be available online only. KEA will not send it via post, e-mail, or courier.
KCET Admit Card 2020 Downloading Steps
Candidates will be required to use their application number and date of birth, as mentioned in the SSLC or 10th admit card, as login credentials.
- Visit the official website at http://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/ or click on this direct link
- At left side of the website Click on ‘CET 2020 – Hall Ticket‘ Download link. The following window will appear.
- Enter Application Number and DOB as mentioned at the time of registration.
- Later click on “Submit” button below it.
- Finally your KCET Hall Ticket displays on the screen.
- Verify your information, exam date and time, venue and other Important instructions available below it.
- At last download, save and take print out for further use.
- Keep it safe still the admission process is completed.
Details on Karnataka CET Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card will have various details related to the exam as well as the candidate. If there will be any error in the details then contact the helpline services. The following details will be there on the hall ticket of KCET.
- Applicant’s Name
- Photo and Signature
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam Venue
- Reporting Time
- Other guidelines to follow during the exam.
Documents Required to Carry with Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following items along with the admit card of KCET 2020 to the examination hall:
- Passport size photograph at least three.
- Two or Three Ball Point Pens
- Any one valid Identity Proof/ Card as given below:
|PAN Card||College Identity Card|
|2nd PU/ 12th Std Exam Hall Ticket|
KCET 2020 Exam Dates (Revised)
KEA has announced the revised schedule for KCET 2020 examination. As always, the exam shall be held in a window of 2 days, in two sessions. The session 1 shall be from 10.30 am to 11.50 pm and the session 2 will be from 02.30 pm to 03.50 pm. Candidates can check the complete schedule for KCET 2020 from the table below.
|Subject||Revised Dates||Exam Times|
|Biology||30th July, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am|
|Mathematics||30th July, 2020||02.30 pm to 03.50 pm|
|Physics||31st July, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am|
|Chemistry||31st July, 2020||01.30 pm to 03.50 pm|
Schedule for Kannada Language Test has also been released. It is as follows:
- The Kannada language test is only held for the Horandu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates.
- Also, it is only held in Bangalore center.
|Kannada language test||01 Aug||11.30 am to 12.230 pm|
KCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam will be divided into four subjects – biology, mathematics, physics, chemistry – each for 60 marks. Students will be given 80 minutes to solve each section. Students will have to attempt for sections relevant to the course they are applying for. The exam will be a multiple-choice format. For every correct answer, students will get one mark. There will not be any negative marking.
KCET Exam Centers List 2020
|S.No||Exam Center||S.No||Center Name|
|15.||DHARWAD||42.||K G F|
- Direct Link to download KCET Hall Ticket 2020
- If you miss your Application, Download it from here
- Official Website of KEA: kea.kar.nic.in
- KCET Official Portal: https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- For more updates: https://way2results.in
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- What are the details required to download the admit card online?
The details required to download the KCET admit card are application number and date of birth
- What are the other documents required to carry with admit card for the exam?
A photo identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc. and Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
- What is the last date to download KCET hall ticket?
28th July, 2020 is the last date to download Karnataka CET hall ticket.
- What if a student did not download the admit card before the last date?
If students did not download the admit card before its last date then they cannot attend the examination.
- I have forgotten the application number. Now, how can I download the admit card?
Go to the official website, kea.kar.nic.in. Then, go to the login window and click on ‘Forgot Password’ button. Next, enter the user id, application number, security question and answer.
- Is there any negative marking in KCET?
andidate is given 1 mark for every correct answer and there is no deduction of marks for the wrong answer i.e there is no negative marking.