SECR Recruitment 2020 notification released for 432 Trade Apprentice posts in Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway. Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply online for these vacancies on or before last date 30 August 2020. Check eligibility, age limit, educational qualifications, exam date, application fee details and more from here. Online applications are invited for SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The online link are available at apprenticeship.gov.in website from 01 August 2020.
SECR Recruitment 2020 – 432 Trade Apprentice Posts
SECR Trade Apprentice Notification 2020: A total of 432 vacancies are notified for various trades including COPA, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronic Mechanic, RAC Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Printer, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner and Sheet Metal Worker s under Apprentices Act 1961 in Bilaspur Division. Interested candidates may apply online through the South East Central Railway’s website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
South East Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2020 Overview
|Recruitment Event||Event Description|
|Recruitment Board||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Name of the Recruitment||Trade Apprentice Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||432 Posts|
|Job Location||Bilaspur Division (Chhattisgarh)|
|Notification No.||P/BSP/Rectt/Act. Apprentice/2020-21|
|Notice Date||28th June, 2020|
|Application Dates||Starts on: 01st August, 2020|
Last Date: 30th August, 2020
|Qualification||10th class under 10+2 system and ITI|
|Age Limit||24 Years|
|Apprenticeship Period||Period of 1 Year|
Online application through the website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org from 01.08.2020 to 30.08.2020 (till 23.59 hrs ) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway.
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- The candidate should have completed 15 yrs of age and should NOT have completed 24 yrs of age as on 01.07.2020.
- The upper age* limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-serviceman and PWD.
The period of apprenticeship and stipend:
Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Criteria for preparing merit list
The following criteria in prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017). Candidates must filled their 10th & ITI marks on the portal in qualification section, otherwise your application will be automatic rejected.
Important Dates of Recruitment
- Notification Date: 28th July, 2020
- Online Application Commence From: 01st August, 2020
- Closing Date of Applications: 30th August, 2020
- Download PDF Notification of the Apprentice Recruitment
- Official Website: https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- SECR Apprentice Registration: https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- After Registration is over login from here https://apprenticeshipindia.org/login
- Check regular and ongoing recruitment notifications here
- 1 SECR Recruitment 2020 – 432 Trade Apprentice Posts